Price:£5.00 - £9.99

on 14 November 2014
I get compliments on my nails every time I wear this gel!! The undertones are almost purple and compliment the red sparkle so well!!
review image
on 14 April 2013
I have a few of these glitter Bluesky shellacs and have seen mixed reviews on here so thought it worth commenting.

These colours have a lot of glitter in them and are really gloopy, so you need to apply them very carefully in thin layers, curing with UV inbetween each one. The colour and depth of glitter builds up really nicely and 3 thin coats looks fab.

I was concerned about how it may come off, but after 2 weeks wear it soaked off just as well if not better than the more expensive brand - the key is keeping the acetone in contact with the nail with a little pressure - pieces of cotton wool pad held in place with foil works well for me. You absolutely must use a base coat though - I had to use a standard basecoat (not a shellac one) the first time I used one as I had ran out but that worked just as well in protecting the nail but you will get better results with a shellac/gel basecoat.

Put it on too thick or without a base coat will result in a mess otherwise these super-glittery colours are brilliant :-)
on 14 April 2013

on 5 March 2013
I was a bit worried when I first looked at the product as the consistency of the varnish was very thick. However, it actually went on quite easily, with a clean finish. And have to say it has really good staying power. I have no chips or lifting after two weeks. So really pleased with it.
on 2 January 2013
Very nice for the party season. Only problem very thick but saves time as u only have to apply 1 coat .
on 23 May 2013
Lovely colour, very lady like sophisticated look. Will purchase again in the future. I'm not normally a red person but this is lovely for the younger or older person.
on 8 August 2013
I really like bluesky gel polishes.

I started doing my own gel around six months ago- i bought a kit which included 8 gel colours (different brand) which cost £18 per bottle. luckily the kit was discounted as part of a web deal as i found the gel colours were really poor quality- they would crack, peel and chip after onlya few days.

I had a look an amazon for new polishes and happened upon bluesky gel and shellac- i was wary as the price was much cheaper than the other brands on the market but I bought a couple of colours to test it out. BEST DECISION EVER.

the bluesky colours have all lasted a minimum of two weeks without any signs of chipping, peeling or cracking- the only reason i have had to take the colour off is because of regrowth and the desire for a change.

Ruby Slippers for your fingers- what ielse is there to say?
on 15 August 2013
1/2 the price of "Shellac" - It's been on my nails for over a week now and my manicure still looks fresh & shiny with no chips or lifts etc. Very happy customer and I will definitely be purchasing more colours {:O)
on 9 May 2015
I love this colour!! and has lasted over a month on! I always apply two coats of the glitter bluesky shellacs. :)
review image review image
on 21 September 2013
This is my first 'sparkle' bluesky and I really like it. The base colour is purple with deep red glitter. I used 3 coats and it looks sparkly deep red. 2 coats is a bit patchy.