5.0 out of 5 stars Delroi connection
This author is brilliant. Love the story line make you beleive you are the heroin and the men want one . Wainting now for the nxt one
Published 10 months ago by sable

3.0 out of 5 stars Last one for me.
Published 4 months ago by Deborah

3.0 out of 5 stars Last one for me., 1 Jun 2014
Deborah - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Claiming Earth (Delroi Connection Book 4) (Kindle Edition)
I like the idea of these books, obviously since I've read the first four but this is the last one for me, they're all just too similar, they're not bad and despite a few reservations I've enjoyed them, again obviously otherwise I wouldn't have kept reading. It's just that they're all basically the same book, as soon as a new earth woman is introduced she immediately finds her mate, then loads of sex at odd times, and I originally liked the strong female characters but now I'm sick to death of them all being basically the same person it again makes the books so alike. The fact is that these books just don't seem to be going anywhere, a bit of story, lots of sex, mating bond, introduce new female who finds her mate then on to the next book and so on and so forth. If I'm being honest I was going to continue reading at least until Laney had her baby but she got pregnant in the first book and at the end of book four there's no labour in sight so I'm calling it a day, enough's, enough.

5.0 out of 5 stars Delroi connection, 3 Dec 2013
sable (Staffordshire, england) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Series, 13 Aug 2013
This review is from: Claiming Earth (Delroi Connection Book 4) (Kindle Edition)
I like science fiction, If you enjoy a good Adult romance with strong characters then you'll love these books. I like this Author and recommend this series . Its well written and a good read, I want more!!!!