Format: Audio CD|Change

on 10 September 2013
So far I have purchased every Five Finger Death Punch album, enjoyed songs such as "The Bleeding, The way of the Fist, Dying Breed, Far From Home, Under and Over it...etc" so needless to say I couldn't wait when I saw a new album was being released.
I began listening to the album and thought... "Ok, they've started taking on other bands vocalists now" (Avenged Sevenfold)
I find this an all too common trait with Metal albums. It spoils the music for me as I like artists to be original, not have 3/4 special guests added into an album.
About 2/3 songs are repeated but remixed which I felt could be saved for Volume 2 as bonus material. Even though I have had this album since release, I haven't found a single catchy tune that I can sing along to.
I was expecting much more, but the album seems very solemn and slow instead of the fast pace I am used to in other 5FDP songs.
on 6 November 2014
This album is on the edge on how much growl I can take :-) but I love it!
on 2 January 2015
very quick delivery item as described would recommended and buy again
on 12 November 2014
A Brillant Album ..... Once u start listening u cant turn it Off....
on 10 January 2015
As always five finger death punch have released an amazing album!
on 29 July 2013
Got this a few days early so I've had 3/4 days to listen to it, religiously! And I personally love it!!

14 tracks , the last 3 which are repeats with special guests!

This album is pretty heavy compared to American Capitalist (Also amazing) Its like they have taken all the heaviness of War is the answer and A.C and put it here with a few 5FDP ballads!!!!

Really, really love it \m/
on 4 March 2015
fantastic!! listen to it in my truck on the way home:)
on 29 March 2015
It was a random purchase but was well worth the money
on 25 January 2015
Very, very good album. Great mix between great sounds
on 1 August 2015
Arrived speedily as promised. Brilliant album!!!!