Format: Video Game|Change

on 27 May 2014
Bought on sale at Amazon. Have 2 young boys who both love this game and it is played with on a regular basis
on 25 April 2014
Purchased for my sons, who love it! An easy game to pick up and start playing and progress through levels.
on 26 January 2014
My two sons have waited about a week for the arrival of the Wii Skylanders Swap Force game. You can imagine how upset they were when they started playing it and found out that it constantly crashes.
We have done what is suggested on the web, made sure the wire isn't twisted, turned off the wii internet connection etc.. and none of this works. It is my view that Activision have released a defective game and now my sons and many others around the country and the world are disappointed, yet Activision still benefit from the profits this game has generated.
This is really exploitation of children as the bugs have been known about since at least October 2013, yet they still sell and market the game. It is only having purchased the game that I found out that they knew of the problems ages ago, effectively robbing children of their pocket money.
The supplier concerned should not market or sell this defective game.
on 29 December 2014
The kids (G9 and B7) love it, I don't get it at all but they do and I guess that's the important part.
on 20 January 2015
My 9 years old love this game and the possibility of change the characters make it more interesting .
on 25 October 2013
Bought this for my daughters 9th birthday and she loves it! Interchangeable parts give a new dimension to the Skylanders franchise in a new season...
on 18 June 2014
This is for my boyfriend son he likes and playing on it and it's he quite and all that counts
on 28 January 2016
brilliant value
on 6 September 2014
Good product arrived promptly my grandson is delighted with this item. Would recommend
on 31 July 2014
Fantastic just what I wanted as a present for a relative. He was delighted with it .