5.0 out of 5 stars Don't panic - all working fine for us!
Published 10 months ago by Mascara_Minx

3.0 out of 5 stars Kids loved it
My 9 and 7 year old love this game. Kids have finished the game two days after getting it, and already asking me for more characters to unlock special areas. Extra characters are very expensive.
Published 7 months ago by Janette

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't panic - all working fine for us!, 31 Oct 2013
Mascara_Minx (Manchester, UK) - See all my reviews
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I panicked after reading some early reviews about all the freezing etc as we had pre ordered this for my son's 6th birthday the following week. He is Skylanders mad, despite never having the Giants or Spyro games, so I was horrified at the thought of him being disappointed on his big day. I followed previous advice about keeping the portal away from the console, and our portal is kept in the alcove so there is a brick wall between it and the Wii. It works perfectly, not one single issue. My son is totally made up with it, and my 3 year old also plays with the Skylanders too like action figures! The story mode in 2-player is great as it teaches them to work together as a team and solve problems. I can't compare it to the previous games, but I am impressed with this and very glad we bought it for one happy little boy!

5.0 out of 5 stars This Game is Brilliant * Quick Tip to stop freezing, 23 Oct 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I bought this game for my sons 8th Birthday. He absolutely loves it. When he first started playing on it the game kept freezing and making this loud noise. So I did a web search and someone suggested keeping the portal at a distance from the Wii and straightening out the wires. We did this and the game no longer freezes at all or makes loud sounds. I'm assuming it was interference, because we had it too close to the Wii. Now he has lots of fun and loves the fact he can swap the characters to give them different powers. I would highly recommend this game.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 6 Jan 2014
Best Christmas present for five year old son. Quick delivery, easy to set up Christmas Day, only one problem so dear which was easily sorted.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase, 18 Nov 2013
As always the delivery was on time and the game in perfect condition. My kid loved the game and already asked for more action figures.

5.0 out of 5 stars Son loves this (Wii), 6 Feb 2014
M. Edney (Dorset, England) - See all my reviews
No issues with reliability that previous reviewers have mentioned - my 5yr old loves this game. I guess it is a little short in story mode, but there are other modes like 'battle arena etc and 2-player. Also the benefit of replaying on different difficulty settings with Skylanders you've never played before.

Backwards compatible with some of the original characters (smaller, not Giants) from previous x2 games. E.g. Spyro, Pop-Fizz, Eruptor, Jet-Vac.

Skylanders themselves are manufactured to usual high quality. The swapping ones have strong magnets between the top half and the bottom half and seem pretty resilient to the odd drop, knock and scuff that is inevitable with kids and their toys.

5.0 out of 5 stars ideal for my 7year old grandson, 9 Jan 2014
My grandson loved this present and has spent a lot of time playing the game. Think we hit on the ideal pressie this time!

5.0 out of 5 stars The next kids' fad, 26 Nov 2013
B. Carey (Glasgow) - See all my reviews
Contrary to other buyers' comments, this seems to work perfectly for us. My 7 year old adores Skylanders and the swappable figures are the envy of his pals!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 2 Feb 2014
Finally all the nagging from my son came to an end so ha can play and I can spend time on my own!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant game ...., 11 May 2014
This review is from: Skylanders Swap Force - Starter Pack (Nintendo Wii) (Video Game)
6 year old loves it !! 3 year old also loves playing with the figures . Pleased you can play with giant figures too as they can be bought for a fraction of the price of the swap force .

5.0 out of 5 stars wow, 15 April 2014
I have a very happy grandson, I now have this for my house so it is always available be it a visit or a stay over

Skylanders Swap Force - Starter Pack (Nintendo Wii)
14.99