• A.m.

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 2 October 2013
I feel on this album Chris has found his feet, he has produced good albums in the past but as other reviewers have said, this is probably his best album to date. Starting off with the brilliant lead single 'Aw naw' the album really doesn't have a weak track. It's more 'country' than a lot of other artists these days who have drifted more towards rock and AC, but it sounds a little more modern than some of his previous effects. Great album!
There have always been some good songs on previous Chris Young albums but a fair amount of filler as well. His previous albums are perhaps more 'traditional' country than this one. That is not to say that this album does not have its share of the more 'traditional' country, it does. An example being the excellent 'Text Me Texas' which is very good. This album perhaps has less of the traditional country backing than on his previous albums and more stadium friendly country than in the past. It is perhaps more country pop and glossier than in the past. However, it works well and it is vibrant modern country album that is a great listen and perhaps his most consistent so far.......a progression upwards! Maybe not as original as say Luke Bryan but still good. A really good listen. Recommended to those that like modern country loud like Brooks and Dunn or Luke Bryan. Recommended.
on 4 November 2013
This guy can prove to anyone that he can sing.
This is one of the greatest album ever recorded by Chris Young.
Such powerful voice. Keep doing this Chis and you will go far, far and far!!
on 24 September 2013
Another excellent album by Chris Young, not as traditional as his previous 3, this is a bit more modern, but an excellent album all the same, well worth a listen.
on 26 October 2013
I love this. I was introduced to Chris Young's music whilst in the US, and he's not heard of much in the UK which is a great shame. I bought this CD to give me a better insight into the man I am going to see in concert in London. All I can say is that it's awesome! It's definitely a play it out loud album. There is a great mixture of songs on here, and he has a great sultry voice which is easy on the ears. I have no favourite song but I do love the tune and words to Text me Texas. Give it a try but remember, Play it Loud!
A.M.
on 13 May 2014
His best album yet! Highly recommend this album for any fan of country music, as every single song is brilliant!!
on 7 February 2014
Good but lacks some heart and soul. A bit too commercial for me. Hope he doesn't lose his real spark
on 10 November 2013
Another great album from Chris Young. A lot of people thought he would be a one hit wonder but is albums are as good or better each time. The Man I Want To Be and Neon were fantastic follow ups to his first album and this one will not disappoint either. Great voice and going to be a legend.
on 26 June 2014
We really love this cd, i hear Aw Naw on the radio all the time on my travels in the rocky mountains canada last autumn, everytime i hear this it takes me back to Banff, Jasper and Whistler.
on 30 May 2014
What can I say about this amazing addition to my CD collection. Lonely eyes and Text me Texas are my fav on here but love the lot. Can't wait for the next release