on 20 April 2014
This game is great, I would give it 4 or 5 stars, except that you can buy all the extra tables in Zen Pinball, and there is a major advantage to doing so. This version will only work on Kindle, whereas if you get them on Zen Pinball they will work on your Kindle as well as any Android phone or tablet linked to your Amazon account.

The Avengers movie table that is the included table is great, and so it is worth buying this just for that table (it is not available on Zen), but any other tables here means they will be kindle only.

I wish this version was available on my phone, because I only buy Marvel tables, and it would clear away the other tables from the menu.

I will also say that all the bought tables are really well designed, with a lot of love and care for the source material. The only downside is the better offering of the same tables available at the same price.
on 6 August 2014
all the other tables you have to pay for and this ruined it for me as its quite expensive negatives outweigh the positives
on 25 September 2013
The avenger table that you get is fantastic,you can play for hours,but you have to buy all other tables,£1.34 a table it will get expensive!!
on 17 March 2015
This is a great pinball app, one thing to keep in mind is that the standard version only includes one table. There is a range of tables available to buy through in app purchases. Whether you are interested in the extra tables or not the app is worth getting with the single table. It is well balanced in terms of difficulty and includes a range of event and challenges which will keep you busy for a long time.
on 27 May 2015
Enjoyable game for all the family. We play on the kindle and our only complaint is that after a while your thumbs start to hurt. We have bought a few tables and although they are under £2 it still works out expensive. Plus we can't work out how to find others that play
on 16 June 2013
This is a excellent app.You get The Avengers Pinball free but must buy any of the other tables but they are pretty cheap.You could just play The Avengers Table because it is Brilliant.
on 30 October 2014
Good enough pinball game that will pass an hour or two, features marvel superheroes and villains. And you get to choose the ball you play with. Good mindless fun.
on 12 September 2014
Won't even install on Fire HD. Helpfully tells you: "Can't be installed" after you pay and download. If I could give it 0 stars, I would.
on 31 October 2013
plays very well, would recommend, keeps myself and the children amused for hours, graffics and play very very good, best pinball game on market
on 1 August 2015
If like Marvel.And love pinball look no further. Yes have to buy additional tables. But can get them free. If using free coins via promotions.