on 10 January 2014
This is an update of my initial review, which was good but definitely not good enough!! The more I read of this book (which I initially dipped into rather than reading all the way through) the more I want to highly recommend it. I have collected positive thinking / self help books for over 20 years following hospitalisation because of depression and anxiety, so I've read a lot of them. I dip into them on the (now rare) occasions that I find myself drifting into negative ways. This book is, without a doubt, the very best one that I have ever read. It's easy to read, it's concise, it doesn't patronise and it's massively inspiring. Please, if you are depressed, constantly anxious or angry with the world, and are prepared to put in a little effort for massive returns, then READ THIS BOOK and follow its simple instructions. I cannot recommend it highly enough - it's brilliant!!
on 16 November 2013
It’s rare (if ever) you find a book that actually delivers on the promise of the author. Probably like most of us looking for help for whatever reason you have, I have bought many books on self help / pop psychology with the flashy cover and big promises of everlasting happiness only to find that it’s the same old material repackaged. Steve’s book was the last chance saloon so to speak. Well talk about saving the best to last, this book is excellent!!

The best part is that it’s so easy to read and it’s very straight to the point which I like. I’m doing the exercises and I can say YES they are working. I feel better. I feel relaxed and my mind seems clearer. After years of emotional ups and downs I’m asking myself “can it be so easy”? Steve’s book makes you understand your mind in a way that makes it seem so easy. So as you might have gathered I’m delighted with this book and recommend it highly.
on 16 December 2014
I found this book very insightful, inspiring, creative, educational,very helpful for human life.
All educators should have access to this work.
on 7 May 2015
A must read very very useful information that can actually be applied. No filler space was used in this book.