Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More DIYED Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Listen with Prime Learn more Shop Men's Shop Women's

on 6 October 2013
Great cardigan, very heavy and well made. Please note the size chart as I brought a XL for my hubby and it was huge. He would normally be XL, not in this cardi! I sent it back. I will be ordering a Medium instead.
on 15 November 2013
loved this as soon as i saw it,this year they seem to be in fashion again,buying this you wont be dissapointed,its very well made,and a good quality knit,unlike some you put on,and looks like a dishcloth.check the size chart,otherwise you will end up getting a cardigan too big,they are not your standard sizing.
on 13 October 2013
Really impressed with this cardigan! It arrived soon after I purchased it, and I was so excited to receive it. The cardigan itself was thicker than I thought it might be, it's really great quality and fits well! I would defiantly purchase from Denim Bar again, I was mailing a member of their team and they really wanted my feedback about the cardigan! Great experience all round:) now bring on the Christmas season so I can wear it!!!
on 25 December 2014
I bought this for my dad - he loved it, watch the fit. I chose medium and he a small medium and about 5.9" tall and it was just right on my husband -also medium build but 6ft tall it would look too short and too tight
on 24 January 2016
This is a great fit and really nice Christmas cardigan. I got it cheaper from Amazon Warehouse where it was described as 'Used - very good'. It came as new, with tags still attached so very pleased with my purchase
on 28 October 2015
great fit and really nice Christmas jumper. Got it for £20 from Amazon Warehouse where it was described as 'Used - very good'. It came as new, with tags still attached so well pleased with my purchase.
on 2 December 2013
Nice and cosy, washes well - everyone that sees him in it asks where they can go get one too
on 20 December 2014
My partner does not like Christmas jumpers but made the mistake of saying he would wear a cardigan. I ordered this and it came within a couple of days. He's worn it twice already - out ! And everyone has remarked on how nice it looks. Good quality and recommended for any potential humbug within the house.
on 3 December 2015
Looked initially to be of good quality as a review had indicated, but the seam running up to the collar thins as it rises, and is misshapen. There was also loose stitching. The button holes are also thin material so doubt they'll last long.
on 29 November 2014
I bought this for myself. I wear 20/22 and bought the XL. It did say unisex and I wanted a warm cardigan for work at xmas. Why are ladies jumper's so thin. Most I tried would not keep me warm at work. It's always cold at there.

See one answered question