on 25 October 2013
The TV is good and easy to install and set up. Picture is sharp and the colour is great. To me, the sound is better than the reviews suggest. There is lots of adjustment for picture and sound in the setup.
The TV picked up my Wi-Fi system with no problem. I have yet to learn to use the on line system.
When tuning in your built in Freeview, make sure the aerial cable has the correct fitting, mine hade a screw in type and needs a push in male type.
The TV is slim light and looks good.
I definitely recommend this TV .
on 23 February 2014
The TV arrived in the minimum of time that was quoted. It was well packed, easy to install and to log on for smart tv part.
We are very pleased with the picture and the price, in that Tesco was offering at the same price this was just at the larger stores and ran out locally. It is much easier on line.
Very Happy with the purchase and service.
on 31 December 2013
Excellent picture quality followed by a crisp and real sound with no distortion a great Christmas buy for my partner
on 9 December 2013
This is NOT a high definition TV. Firstly it is very slow to respond to the handheld device, taking several seconds to change channels. However, the picture quality is very poor. It is virtually impossible to watch a fast moving game like football, because each player and the ball has a shadow. I thought it was a problem with the reception, however my 15 year old 'low definition' TV has a far better picture. I even got the TV repair people in, who told me that the problem was definitely the TV.
on 14 May 2014
Thank you for the very good service packing could be better but it works ok
on 3 July 2015
you can not get any better
on 13 August 2014