5.0 out of 5 stars As good as more expensive car seats
I bought this to put in my car for my 20 month old Grandson. He loves it and it is very comfortable and safe. Very easy to fit.
Published 15 months ago by cigcig

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap price, cheap car seat, ok for short slow journeys
Published 4 days ago by smilesRloving

5.0 out of 5 stars As good as more expensive car seats, 26 Aug 2013
This review is from: Bebe Style Deluxe Group 1 2 3 Childs Car and Booster Seat (Red) (Baby Product)

5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely pleased....., 4 July 2013
First of all shipment time is amazing, had seat in my hand the day after I paid so that was really nice. I like it when it comes earlier then advertised.

About the car seat, I have to be honest in saying I was a little nervous buying a seat for so cheap, but I thought I'd give it a go and I have to say I am extremely happy and very very impressed with what I got with the money I paid. The seat looks really nice, the colours go nicely together and it goes really well for a boy or a girl.

The seat looks really sturdy and safe, and feels really really comfortable. Child sat on it and was really excited and happy. I am really pleased!!

I also like the way I can use it for so long, and that it converts to a cool booster for when my child is older!

Overall I am very pleased and happy with it!!

5.0 out of 5 stars New carseat, 18 July 2013
Really pleased with the quality as wasn't expecting much for the price was ordered as a second carseat but using it everyday now!

5.0 out of 5 stars buy buy buy, 18 Jan 2014
Very hard to fit in the car, instructions rubbish lol, my son loves his new seat so much he doesnt want to get out of the car where ever we go!
Definitely worth the money its cheap yet very good quality, very comfortable for him, well made, well padded, brilliant

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 16 Dec 2013
Came with in three days of order ....easy to put in car and the safety straps locking clip is easy to unbuckle not like some I have tried in shops....well worth the money

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 28 Feb 2014
The seat is well built but the instructions for me were not user friendly. I had to get the assistance of my daughter who put it together and fitted it into the car. Apart from that it is recomended.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 24 April 2014
Rated 4 star as I found it slightly complicated to fasten, but, as it is only for occasional use, I will get used to it.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent comfy seat, 30 July 2013
I have arthritic hands and have found securing other seats a pain. The catch is very easy for meto use, and my grandson cant open it. My only criticism is that the fitting instructions are not clear, but i found videos on you tube which helped.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely quality carseat., 5 Aug 2014
Brilliant carseat.. my daughter is comfy and love the fact it will last til she's 7 yrs old.. very impressed.. abit fiddly with fitting this in the car but once u get the hang of it ..its easy enough. Highly recommend. :-).

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap price, cheap car seat, ok for short slow journeys, 23 Nov 2014
Very cheap car seat, by price and quality, we bought this for our second car, so the longest journey my 11 month old does in it is 3 mins from nursery when my partner sometimes picks her up. The straps are a bit difficult to do with a wriggling child, it doesn't seem that sturdy and I wouldn't use this as my main car seat or for roads over 30. But do you expect for £35, our main car seat was £140, plus £150 for a base. I'm sure it will be fine as a booster once we work through the stages.