5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing
This has tranformed my childs nursery from a fairly bright coloured room to an amazingly fun room. Can be difficult to put up but so rewarding once complete.
Published 8 months ago by Ben

3.0 out of 5 stars no instructions??
Published 8 months ago by amy bale

4.0 out of 5 stars Apart from the leaves, perfect!, 18 Jan 2014
This review is from: Fungoo Large Monkey tree Baby Nursery Wall Sticker Naughty Monkeys Boys bedroom wall art Decal Children playroom home wall art -120cmH x 185cmW (Baby Product)
Very pleased with those stickers. You don't actually need any instructions, just have the picture in front of you and it's very easy to figure out which bit goes where. I didn't use the laminate sheet and it worked perfectly apart from the leaves which are a bit tricky to stick due to their incisions in the middle. Also, it took me two hours to do it on my own but the result is all worth it though. My husband was well amazed when he saw the change in the room!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 16 Dec 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars no instructions??, 1 Dec 2013
I received this sooner than expected! brilliant as it was for my 2yr old son's new bedroom, and need to get him out my room and back in his own before he gets too cosy!! Room all painted ready for the stickers!! I take it out and its beautiful, only 1 problem! NO INSTRUCTIONS?? NOT EVEN A PIC TO COPY FROM?? So here I am 2 day's later still trying to figure it out! Thought it was to good to be true! Now I'm trying to put them up while looking at my phone and the tiny pic on the screen! The page of stickers with the monkey's and wood for the tree, are numbered to12 but suprise suprise its missing numbers 1,7?? NOW I'M COMFUSED!! But oh well I'm very pleased with the product just wish I knew how to use it!! If anyone knows what the clear plastic sheet is it would be a great help! But as for the monkey's and tree's I'm just going to do it by eye.

1.0 out of 5 stars It has left a terrible sticky residue, 15 July 2014
This product has proved to be extremely disappointing. I purchased it so that I could put it on the wall to decorate my sons nursery of a rental property believing it would leave no damage. As the product info states: Made from prime vinyl material,non-toxic and no paint,never damage the wall.
I am moving shortly and followed the instructions to remove the stickers off the wall. It has left a terrible sticky residue. I am now having to pay someone to repaint the wall.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nurssery wall stickers, 28 Jun 2014
Absolutely fantastic - so easy to do and can be peeled off and moved around without any problems at all. Saved me painting a nursery and has done a fab job of brightening it up so cheaply too! You can put them up, change your mind and move them and it doesn't affect the sticky-ness at all - infact they aren't sticky but peel on and off - it's very clever - no mess.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice up but started to fall off, 8 April 2014
Looked great when on the wall but started to fall off!! The room had been plastered and painted prior so I don't think it wud have been the condition of the walls? Ended up having to glue them on! :-(

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely fabulous and such a great price, 21 Mar 2014
Got these for my little boys room and have got to say they are great value for money and look amazing in his room. I actually thought they were easy to apply too once I got the hang of the first few stickers. Thought they are very good quality. Ended up buying some more to put up to match. Definitely very happy with my purchase

5.0 out of 5 stars great!, 7 Mar 2014
Nice design, sticks perfectly, a bit difficult to actually stick them properly on the wall, took some time to get it up...however once its done its definitely worth the effort. Fun design, my little one loves it! Arrived promptly once i ordered. Would definitely recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 1 Mar 2014
Well packaged and flattened with no creases. Sticksd well to wall. Is fiddly at times as the monkeys faces are thin strips to stick and do stretch if end up sticking together. Just need to be patient and take your time to stick these on, which my husband is usually lacking!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful quality, 16 Feb 2014
The quality was terrible. Lots of my stickers are ripped. No instructions like I've had on previous.
Unhappy , now to try and fine more :-(