5.0 out of 5 stars Birthday present for son
Published 14 months ago by Miss K Powdrell

3.0 out of 5 stars Trash you
My grandson loved it but I did not find it very strong as it would easily break if handled roughly my grandson loves playing with it so he is enjoying
Published 15 months ago by Born2blucky

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Birthday present for son, 9 Oct 2013
This review is from: The Trash Pack Sewer Dump Playset (Toy)
My son asked for this for his 9th birthday and Amazon had the cheapest price by far for it. When it came I was pleasantly surprised at the size of the box, and my son has really enjoyed playing with it with all his other trash pack toys. As a parent I am not keen on the sticky sime - but obviously my son is! I can see this toy being played with a lot and it was definitely worth £26.

4.0 out of 5 stars loved by my grandson!, 17 Sep 2013
This review is from: The Trash Pack Sewer Dump Playset (Toy)
My Grandson wanted this for his birthday and I cant say I thought it would be played with for very long - how wrong I was. He has loved it form the start and it gets a mention in play every time we meet. The slime is apparently disgustingly great! It was a bit overpriced for what you seem to get but I dont think he would agree!

4.0 out of 5 stars This toy definitely has the 'ew' factor!, 26 Dec 2013
Sue Kichenside - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: The Trash Pack Sewer Dump Playset (Toy)
Bought for a 7-year old and unwrapped amidst great excitement on Christmas Day, this is a great fun toy for young boys with its trip wire, conveyor belt and trap doors down to the green gooey mess below!

I have my doubts about the quality, however, as it's pretty plastic-y and it's a bit of a mission to remove from the backing cardboard - the packaging seemed to be sturdier than the product! But nevertheless, this toy delivers lots of 'oohs' and 'ews' for youngsters and the 7-year old absolutely loves it!

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the money, 29 Dec 2013
This review is from: The Trash Pack Sewer Dump Playset (Toy)
I bought this for a 7 year old. It was really not worth the money. The trap door at the top of the conveyor belt was bent in the packaging and does not open properly so the trashies just get stuck in it, they don't fall through as they should. The toilet cubicle keeps falling open and does not stay shut with the small clip as it should. The zip wire only works if the toy is placed strategically next to a shiney surface or something to clip the zip wire onto. Pinging a trashie into goo has a limited amusement factor (even for a 7 year old!). He got bored with it very quickly and I suspect it will now just collect dust on a shelf. Not worth the money at all. Very disappointing.

3.0 out of 5 stars Trash you, 1 Oct 2013
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly good, 13 Oct 2014
This review is from: The Trash Pack Sewer Dump Playset (Toy)
My 7 year old asked for this and have to admit I was extremely cynical about more "plastic tat" in my home, but then thought it keeps him away from electronic gadgets a while longer and he does actually use his imagination when he plays with it.
It does have loads of play value - but I did not pay £50 for it! At about £33 I thought that was more than enough and was gutted to miss it on offer at £25!
It does have lots of things that move and fling things around and the gunge was good (till it dried up - where can I buy more!). Its not the sturdiest of toys by any means, and yes bits fall off it, but on what toy does it not? They go back on, and its surviving the 3 year old little sister monster too.
Honestly, I would buy this again and would recommend it to kids that enjoy pushing and shoving things around!

5.0 out of 5 stars grandson loves it, 30 May 2014
This review is from: The Trash Pack Sewer Dump Playset (Toy)
Bought for 9 year old grandson who is very much into trash packs (for the moment) he has ratedcit as brill so will take his greater knowledge in this as corrrect. Excellant service.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast delivery without problems to Germany., 23 April 2014
This review is from: The Trash Pack Sewer Dump Playset (Toy)
My son is absolutely happy with it. It has lots of possibilities to play
with and it is not boring!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Item, 13 Feb 2014
This review is from: The Trash Pack Sewer Dump Playset (Toy)
Our son had wanted this for a while he loves Trash Pack.
He is very pleased with it hes nearly 8 keeps him amused would recommend it

4.0 out of 5 stars Happy child and very fast delivery, 4 Jan 2014
This review is from: The Trash Pack Sewer Dump Playset (Toy)
Bought this for a Xmas present as every high street shop we tried had sold out. Delivery was super fast! It was with us the next day. Toy was very well received on Xmas day :) very happy son

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›