on 10 November 2013
I ordered the Mary Cherry Yogurtini doll for my daughter and am extremely disapointed, the size of the doll as advertised on television is completely misleading and upon opening the doll the scent was not like any cherry I have ever smelt, the scent was a very sickly plastic scent.
The chain that the dummy is attached to not at all long enough to play with and the dummy itself does not fit into the dolls mouth. This is a very misleading product and I will certainly not make any further purchases or recommend to anybody to buy.
on 18 September 2013
highly recommend delivers exactly what it promises to will be collecting the rest in the set for my grandaughter she loves it
on 2 March 2014
These are really small, the smell is overpowering (but not entirely unpleasant), the doll is funny looking, you have to twist the dummy just right to get it in the mouth and the pot it comes in is too flimsy to BUT my little girl thinks it is the best thing ever, i don't get it but she does which i guess is what matters!
on 26 March 2014
my grand daughter aged 4 loves this series of dollies - they are very cute but I wouldn't buy them for the scent which is very mild
on 19 January 2014
My daughter loves it. She finds it hard to push the dummy in however due to the chain around the dolls neck being too short.
on 24 February 2014
My daughter loves these weird little dolls so it's a 5/5 from me! Doesn't really smell much like cherry though.
on 10 December 2013
My daughter will love this I thought it might be bigger but very happy otherwise. Best price I found. Thanks
on 11 October 2014
granddaughter loved it and got the collection
on 4 March 2015