5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing !!
There's nothing bad I could say about this car seat! The value is great , The car seat is well padded and fits in the car with no problem so there is no messing around for half hour trying to figger out how it goes! My son loves it. I have now ordered the pink one for my daughter . I have told friends and family about this car seat. If you get one you wont be disappointed.
Published 11 months ago by michelle

3.0 out of 5 stars This seat is a good one for small car journeys (excellent for around town)
This seat is a good one for small car journeys (excellent for around town), however if your child wants to go to sleep it's not great as it doesn't support the head. There is no tilt (okay it's one of the cheaper seats). As such we've had to buy another one...
Published 8 months ago by Nicky12345

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing !!, 6 April 2014
This review is from: Bebe Style Deluxe Group 1/2/3 Combination Car Seat (Blue) (Baby Product)

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic!!!!!, 6 April 2014
I now have 2 of these. Was SO easy to fit and is fantasticly well padded ( my son is so comfy in it )
Very fast delivery an all round great buy from a fantastic seller
I realy can't recommend highly enough.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, 29 Oct. 2013
It is one of the best car seats I have ever had. My son can actually grow in it till he is 12 years old. Excellent product! Keep it up!
I would recommend my friends and relatives to use it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bebe Style Deluxe Group 1-2-3 childs car and booster seat. Blue., 23 July 2013
Brt (Milton Keynes) - See all my reviews
I have to say that I am completely happy with both the service of the seller and the product itself. The seat arrived the next day and was very well packaged and presented. I initially bought this car seat for the mother in law to use when baby sitting but after I saw it and how well it all worked and looked, and how happy and comfortable my daughter was, I bought another one for my car!

The only slight bother was the fact that the fitting instructions were a little confusing at first. If one was to follow them precisely it means that you would have to put the seat belt through the holes half way up the seat back between the fabric and the actual plastic back of the seat. This means that the seat belt pulls outwards on the fabric and when tight (as it should be) may push on the back of the child. After seeking advise I found that if you put the belt all the way through, into the first hole, around the back of the whole seat, and back through the hole on the other side that this will not mean any reduction in safety or sturdiness of fit.

All-in-all a fabulous buy! 12 years of car seat for a bargain price and top quality! Job done....

5.0 out of 5 stars Really comfy and Great Value!, 21 July 2013
We have used several car seats over the years and bough this one for our 2 year old daughter. It is VERY comfy and she can fall asleep in it no problem. The seat does not tilt back, but we have another (top brand expensive) seat that does and because of the shape, the Bebe Style Deluxe car seat actually offers better support for our daughter's head while she sleeps. The fact it does not tilt is not an issue and we're very impressed.
The buckle mechanism is very secure and the same as all the top brands. The adjustment of straps is very easy and locks nicely to avoid our daughter wriggling out. This aspect is better than most other chairs in fact.
The chair is a universal fit and fits absolutely fine in our Chevrolet Lacetti. It's not really wide or awkwardly shaped, so I don't think there would be any fitting problems in other cars.
The arm rests are nice and we are delighted with the purchase. We've been using it daily for about 3 weeks now and so far no wear problems, although I can imagine a few areas that might fray with time, but considering the price we think this is a brilliant car seat!!
Not really suitable for babies that can't support their own head, but from about 6 months onwards it's ideal and I think it will last as our daughter grows, as the head extension is great.
The only negative we have found is that in "mode 1" the seat belt fitting is tricky and you wouldn't want to be taking it in and out of the car regularly. Also it is incredibly difficult to avoid twisting the seat belt a bit due to the convoluted routed it has to be threaded through. However, it does work and this problem disappears when you convert to "mode 2".
Would definitely buy again. Unbeatable value and super comfy. My wife would like a big one for her to crawl into.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job., 29 Oct. 2013
We are grandparents who need an occasional baby seat for our grandchildren when they visit, and have recently come to need two seats to cater for expanding families. Because the visits and the need are only occasional, we did not want to spend a fortune, but we did want a seat that was safe, legal, comfortable, and flexible to allow for the children growing up. This seat fitted the bill perfectly, was very reasonably priced, and Kiddy Products (the Amazon seller) delivered very, very promptly. It was exactly what we were looking for.

4.0 out of 5 stars Top notch car seat for low value!, 10 Sept. 2014
Quick delivery - 5* service

I love this car seat and am really pleased with it's quality for the fact it was so cheap in my opinion. Item was well packed and car seat material well protected.

Once I unpacked the item it was easy to fit in the car and instructions easy to follow. Once fitted, seat is very secure and my son finds it very comfortable and has no problem falling asleep in it.

I would happily recommend this car seat to friends and family.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing value for money, 22 Sept. 2013
This is an fantastic product offering superb value for money. It is incredibly comfy due to the padding. The straps are well made and easy to operate. The buckle is sturdy and easy to use. We bought this to replace another 1-2-3 car seat that was more money but a much inferior product. We bought a pink one for our two year old daughter and saw how much better is was than our son's, so we bought this blue one as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Baby Chair, 22 Sept. 2013
I bought this to be able to take my step grandson in my car as he is 3. It is very easy to fit into the car and at the moment we use the stage 2 but it can easily be converted to take either a 9 month old or a 5 year old. It even looks good so I am really pleased with it especially seeing the price was so low. Very good value.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous purchase, 8 Sept. 2014
This is a great seat - we purchased 2 - one for each car and our son loves them. The only minus to this chair is that it does not tilt back but apart from that really comfortable, lovely colour and great value for money. I think it said from 9 months but our son is 2 years. Its great for his age and up.