5.0 out of 5 stars Quick delivery and chea[
Wanted more space on my galaxy S3 for music, perfect solution for what I needed in addition to the 16GB on board memory, good packaging, great time to delivery A1
Published 10 months ago by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars FAKE! Reports 32gb but only held 3.4gb, typical fake card
Published 11 months ago by SomeGuy

1.0 out of 5 stars FAKE! Reports 32gb but only held 3.4gb, typical fake card, 24 Jan 2014
I was shocked to receive a fake card with an order fulfilled by Amazon, but checking the negative reviews I see I am not alone. The card reports itself as 32gb when inserted to computer or phone, but it actually only stores 3.4gb or data and the rest is lost as you write more. This is a classic sign of a fake card. The write speed was also much slower than it should have been. The packaging looked pretty realistic, but the printing of the number "32" on the card was in white where in the picture, and on another genuine card I have, it is in orange.

These fake cards are becoming very common, I wonder how many positive reviewers just haven't filled the card enough to notice the data loss.

My refund is pending.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick delivery and chea[, 5 Feb 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Samsung Memory Card, 6 April 2014
This review is from: Samsung 16GB Class 10 Grade 1 48MB/s Micro SDHC Plus Memory Card with MicroSD Adapter (Accessory)
Bought this for my S4 Mini and it works perfectly. Never had any problems with it, unlike the SanDisk memory card I had before.

4.0 out of 5 stars Everything you would expect, 6 April 2014
Does exactly what it says on the tin! Easy to fit and easy to use with plenty of storage space. Only drawback is that it won't transfer pre installed apps

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, 23 Nov 2013
Peter Grice (UK) - See all my reviews
I have recently bought a Tesco Hudl , and I needed extra memory so scanned the sites offering the type I needed and I came up with the best value memory card I could. Good price, fast delivery very happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Great, 21 Oct 2013
Mr. L. Jackson (England) - See all my reviews
This fitted in my Samsung Galaxy S4 fine with no Problems. It states for Model GT-I9500. The model number for my S4 is GT-I9505 and it works perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it is supposed to do, 28 Aug 2013
Does the job. Good price too. Adaptor comes very handy and is included in this set. I recommend this for your phones.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and fast delivery!, 4 April 2014
Loved the price, speedy delivery and the fact this is a genuine Samsung item.. as promised.... now i can be snap happy on my phone all day long and have shed loads of space left! :-D

Very happy, would definitely use this seller again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great card, 2 April 2014
Works well, I had a old card that stopped working for no reason, I thought it might be my phone, but this card proved it was not

5.0 out of 5 stars No problems so far, 2 Dec 2013
I bought this for use in a HD video recorder. I've recorded sveral hours of my son playing rugby with no problems. Top marks from me for this item