on 23 August 2014
really nice, bought it for my son's return to school in september but he has been wearing it already, its really cosy with fleece inner and completely waterproof, also has reflective strips for road safety and inner pockets.
on 21 January 2016
Very good quality jacket. It fits perfectly and kept my son warm during the skiing course when it was snowing heavily everyday. Would happily buy again.
on 11 December 2014
Great coat that my 9 year old son loves. The coat looks good and is comfortable and warm. A quality product that wears well.
on 3 November 2013
We bought this for our nearly four year old son, comes up a little small side but is usual,great quality from Dare2b
on 24 April 2014
This is great quality at the price. I brought it for my son to grow in to and he is very pleased with it.
on 21 October 2013
would be 5 stars but the size came up a bit small . very nice quality jacket anfd my son will wear it
on 8 January 2015
This is great quality at the price. I bought it for my son and he is very pleased with it.