5.0 out of 5 stars An impressive upgrade to the previous models
We purchased this for our son as a birthday present. He's had an Ipod Touch for 4 or 5 years and has used it constantly for music, for media and for a variety of apps.

Published 3 months ago by K. Trebell

1.0 out of 5 stars No camera (front facing)
Very disappointed that this has no camera.... And nothing in the description to say so, also no rear picture to check!!!
I have a very disappointed child
Published 1 month ago by Amanda Hardy

5.0 out of 5 stars An impressive upgrade to the previous models, 17 Sep 2014
K. Trebell (Cornwall, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Apple 16GB iPod Touch 5th Generation (Launched May 2013) (Electronics)

He'd found of late though he was increasingly finding apps that didn't run or didn't run well and also had got to the point where his battery was barely lasting an hour when using the screen.

So we agreed to get him this and he is delighted with it. First impressions are immediately of an upgrade, it is slimmer, lighter and has a noticeably bigger screen. The higher resolution image really shines through on his apps and games , as does the power that allows them to run properly.

We did find that it would no longer work with his Ipod dock but were able to get him a very affordable LUPO 30 Pin to 8 pin adapter which has done the trick and works perfectly.

Overall he's delighted with this and I'm impressed. Definitely a worthwhile upgrade.

4.0 out of 5 stars No iPod camera on 16GB model, 17 Jan 2014
Disappointed that iPod camera not available on 16GB Touch 5th Generation not made clear in description/details on product as ordered

5.0 out of 5 stars Apple 16GB, 21 May 2014
Very easy to set up, quick to charge, easy to use, slim and light, handled apps like Instagram, FaceTime with ease. An ipod with added value! Great choice for kids as does most of the things of an iPhone can like iMessage but can't call/text so no chance of running up a big bill.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awsome, 31 Jan 2014
its excellent, the quality of the pictures are amazing. its fast on the update. Slim, light, battery charges quickly, splendifirous

5.0 out of 5 stars New to the iPod Touch, 21 July 2013
Having only ever owned an iPod nano I decided to get this little device because my old iPod had finally bitten the dust.

So far, I am very impressed! Now, I chose the 16gb as I don't need a rear camera as I have my mobile phone for this (and this is the Galaxy s4 so it's pretty good quality!) I also wasn't bothered about a colour, black and silver is timeless. The iPod has all of the features you'd want for an iPod, apps, music, Siri and the other handy apple features like FaceTime and iMessage. It's all wifi based so most of the features have to be used at home but it's an iPod and not a phone so that's perfectly acceptable.

It's very light, thin and handy to put in a bag or pocket. The headphones it comes with are ok too, much better than the old apple headphones. Be careful though, as if you're new to iPods phones etc you'll need to buy a charger as this only comes with the USB connector. This isn't an issue for us though, with 2 iPads and iPods we had plenty of chargers spare!

10/10.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it *****, 1 April 2014
Bought for my 15 year old daughter who uses it for the usual, music, Facebook, apps and games. She is very pleased with it and would definitely recommend that you buy one.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love iPods - and I hate my mobile phone..., 23 Oct 2014
I like iPods. Because I hate mobile phones unless I need them for job search, my daughter, some urgency.

So WHY the HELL should I listen to my amazing music on a mobile phone (apart from getting lots of unwanted airborne waves into my head?)

So I am somewhat surprised that Apple does not market them so much anymore - but I can understand them as so many people love listening to music on their "stupid" mobile phones nowadays.

Well, I love music. I do need a music only thing. With good quality connections and a nice (not chinese, strange, extra-unlogical, make you crazy) interface.

Yes, I do like my new iPod a lot. Allows me to get good quality music out of my top end earphones and has a nice apple interface. That's why I personally give this item 6 stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars ipod touch, 18 Mar 2014
My son was looking forward so much to get this for his birthday, he loved it, plays games and music on it.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellant, 27 Mar 2014
B. Lewis (blackpool, england) - See all my reviews
very good has not put it down since he got it
recommend it highly, easy to use and understand, delivery very quick

5.0 out of 5 stars Ipod Touch, 4 April 2014
Received on time and as described. very good value for money. Simple instructions on use and easily set up and use.