on 1 August 2013
I received this bag by 29th july 14 days a head of latest schedule it is just as described fits on my bike rack perfectly. it has a big section in the middle for waterproofs and hand bag a back pocket for lock and two side pockets for keys sunglasses and money the colour is a great shade of blue .all in all a great bag that can easily be used as a holdall for sports gear to .
on 3 April 2014
I chose to buy this bag because I wanted something not too big and easy to use for my daily commute. I (tried to) used it once, it was not that easy to fix to the bike, and the velcro fasteners are not strong enough, the bag kept sliding to the side and unfastening, I had to go back home and take my backpack. I hope I can still make use of it, maybe when carrying very light stuff. For now, I had to buy another bag as this one didn't fulfil my needs.
on 5 August 2013
Great little holdalls to sit on rear bike shelf, has pockets and zipped large opening, can be lifted off and has a handle to carry with you if you wish.
on 30 October 2014
One of the better pannier rack accessories I have bought so far. It is an ideal size bag for what I use it for; not too small yet not too bulky. The extra side compartments are handy too. The only issues I have are that sometimes the bag does tend to sway from side-to-side, due to the fact that the velcro straps will only tighten up so far around my pannier rack shelf and I am still looking for a suitable way to mount my rear light to the bag as my seat stem is now obscured by the bag.
on 21 December 2013
Bought this so I could ditch my backback on the way to work. It is not very big but is perfect for a change of clothes for the office. Nice size for a day out too (picnic for 4)
on 25 September 2013
Item did not arrive within stated delivery window and a replacement was airmailed from Hong Kong, arriving 5 days later.

Bag is good value for money but it would have been better if the zipped top cover opened from the rear, as in present configuration it is difficult to open bag as zip is cover by the saddle. Bag can be fitted the opposite way around but then it is difficult to gain access to the rear pocket which would now be against the saddle stem.
on 3 September 2014
Just perfect size for my new fold up bike, several independent pocket, for lock and bike tools, plus big pocket for a bit of shopping or swimming stuff, easy to get off bike to take with for security, would recommend having a extra bungee depending on how much shopping you put in it. ( if you saw my handbag, you'd know that I don't pack light - haha) Roll on the weekend.
on 4 August 2014
I ordered this purely out of curiosity £3.60 plus postage !!! I have some top of the range seat bags but wanted one to fit under my saddle and this looked like it would do the job and for the cost I had nothing to lose. Well it fit perfect. I added another fixing strap to the front to make it really sturdy. I loaded it up the other weekend to the brim cycled 56 miles up hill and down dale as they say and it didnt move. It didnt rain and I should imagine it will require a cover in anything more than a light shower but for the cost I think it is an absolute bargain
on 20 September 2015
I got a bike and all the accessories like lumi jacket, lights, locks and all of that but didn't have anything to put them in apart from a back pack which I didn't find comfortable to wear. So I decided I needed a pannier bag to fully use the rear rack. The price was BRIILLIANT, even though I had to wait a little while for delivery it was worth it. It's a really handy bag I can even get my cycle helmet in and the bag zipped up so all of my cycling stuff is in one place all I have to do is attach the strap and carry it all like a small hold-all. I even sorted the problem of it blocking my rear light by attaching it to the ring where the strap is attached, I just clip it on and it hangs at about the same level as my light does on the saddle stem. There is a small loop but after trying to use it, it looked like it might pull out so didn't want to risk getting it through and then tearing it to remove. So now I can carry all the necessary accessories, my bits for work and even some shopping and it all fits in. People have commented about the Velcro straps but I haven't had any problems in that department I only have a standard rack on the back it's a Viking belgravia vintage bike so I assume it's standard. It has met my expectations and certainly made my life a lot easier.
on 27 August 2015
This was an excellent buy. Cheap as chips and looks great on my wife's bike. The blue is an almost exact match. The bag is reasonably capacious, holds her helmet, security lock and waterproofs with room to spare in the main compartment. There are two side compartments and a rear pocket in addition. It is securely held by a couple of Velcro straps but I would have liked a clip release system as I don't have much faith in the longevity of the Velcro if it is fastened / unfastened over and over. The bad itself looks as if it might last for a while and if I have to do any running repairs I should be able to fix it up as I would like without too many problems.
With this slight caveat (which cost it a star) I would recommend this bag as a pretty good deal