5.0 out of 5 stars great value, 23 Mar 2014
This review is from: Minnie Mouse Collection (Minnie's Bowtique, Detective Minnie , Minnie's Masquerade, I Heart Minnie) [DVD] (DVD)
a great product at great price grand children love it use it every day bought another set for my other grand daughter as it was so good and kept them quiet.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 13 Mar 2014
my little girl loves these dvds and it helps me get the household chores done lol! so i love them too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great DVD Box Set, 11 Mar 2014
I bought this DVD set for my daughters as they love Mickey Mouse Club House and they adore Minnie Mouse especially, they have the other Minnie Mouse DVD's and this set is just as good, it is perfect added to their collection. If your little girl love Minnie and love stories about love, kindness, friendship and fun then this is perfect for her. I would recommend it any time.

5.0 out of 5 stars little sister loves this!, 6 Feb 2014
I bought these for my sister who is 3 years old
She loves minnie mouse and loves watching these dvd's!

5.0 out of 5 stars minnie mouse dvd, 6 Dec 2013
This is a xmas present but looks great and for the money its a bargain. It will provide hours of entertainment

4.0 out of 5 stars Educational fun., 25 Oct 2013
Mrs. S. W. Lynn (Hastings East Sussex UK) - See all my reviews
Bought as a present so i can't comment on the content of these DVD's but I'm sure they will please my 3 year old granddaughter.