5.0 out of 5 stars Highly Recommended
Published 12 months ago by Mr. C. E. A. Miller

3.0 out of 5 stars Mastering Digital Photography
Read this book but there was nothing that I did not know already. If you are into photography then you should know this much as this book is very basic. No offense to the writer.
Published 6 months ago by Baz

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly Recommended, 21 Oct 2013
Mr. C. E. A. Miller "Clive Miller" (Dordogne France) - See all my reviews
For one embarking on ownership of a relatively sophisticated Digital Camera, I felt the need to try and understand the the basic principles involved before I took possession of the said camera. This book was ideal in that it allowed me the achieve that. It was written in a form that was easy to understand, confirmed that my basic knowledge was reasonably well-established, and then took it forward to a level, necessary to start to get the best out of my acquisition.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great guide!, 13 Sep 2014
This review is from: Mastering Digital Photography (Kindle Edition)
Mastering Digital Photography is an excellent guide to the art of photography and how to turn your passion into knowledge, helping you learn all about colour, lenses, exposure and so much more! I love how easy it is to read and understand this book; it’s clear and concise with lots of useful information. This book really helped me to improve on my photography knowledge and skills, thus improving the quality of my photos. As well as informative text, it includes simple but effective illustrations that help you even more to understand the world of photography. I was really impressed by this book and I would definitely recommend it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Are you New to Digital Photography, 29 May 2014
David W. Walker (West Yorkshire. UK) - See all my reviews
Im a complete beginner to Digital Camera's and for me this book is just great. I like the way everything is explained in a nice and easy way. it may not be too everyones liking, but for me its as though Jason was there as I read ( like in a classroom ) along with my camera. My Nikon D300 is more of a friend to me now rather than something that seemed so complicated, that I was beginning to wonder if I could take photo's without using auto. Yes the book is printed in black and white, as are diagrams etc. But, you know what,I am shooting with more confidence, and my photo's look a lot better, sharper, more composed. Thank you Jason.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very informative book, 21 April 2014
Lisa (Nottingham, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mastering Digital Photography (Kindle Edition)
Great book with lots of info for the learner photographer.. Learnt a lot from this little gem of a book.

3.0 out of 5 stars Mastering Digital Photography, 8 April 2014
Baz (West Midlands UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mastering Digital Photography (Kindle Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars Interesting easy to read complements the knowledge I have, 8 April 2014
This review is from: Mastering Digital Photography (Kindle Edition)
Clear explanation of how a digital camera works, the principals of light in photography and how to make practical use of this in taking pictures. So far I have have read 4 out of 7 chapters and learned some useful tips on exposure and focusing. I enjoyed finding out what grey scale and hyperfocal distance mean. I am looking forward to finishing the book and will also find it a useful reference.

5.0 out of 5 stars So far so Good, 26 Mar 2014
This review is from: Mastering Digital Photography (Kindle Edition)
I got this book free on a whim that it just happened to be a limited special offer when I looked at it - and what an offer it was.

I am only a couple of chapters in and I am already extremely pleased with the amount of knowledge I am learning with this book, i've learnt lots already about my Camera (which is a DSLR Canon 550d, and i've just bought a nice 18-200mm Lens for it, so i want to know what i'm doing when using it). I

I've always been interested in photography since I was in school, but lost touch for a few years, and i feel with this book I can refresh my knowledge & I can get right back into it as a hobby, and know what i'm doing when using my camera!

I would say It's perfect for the beginner as it is very clear and concise, and I would defintately recommend so far...

5.0 out of 5 stars love it. this is what I've been waiting for, 7 Jan 2014
This review is from: Mastering Digital Photography (Kindle Edition)
This is a great book. Can't wait to get stuck into it properly. All skill levels considered. What a buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best photography book I've read., 19 July 2014
This review is from: Mastering Digital Photography (Kindle Edition)
If your into or want to be into photography then this book is a must, best I've read by far.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 5 Sep 2014