4.0 out of 5 stars Far better than you suspect
I have read reviews of the previous books where some have made comparisons with fsog. This series is nothing like that. It is a love story and an intelligent one, no endless sex scenes and the usual page fillers that you get normally with this type of genre. Putting it in the erotic book category is a mistake. Read it and enjoy the descriptions of Florence and embrace...
Published 9 months ago by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars A novel too far
For me, this novel was not as good as the previous two. I think perhaps the author had run out of ideas, but felt some sort of 'conclusion' was needed, because that is what this book felt like.

The characters began to grate on me. Could someone really put up with a man like Gabriel? So controlling and obsessed with Julianne - one would feel 'suffocated',...
Published 7 months ago by Carmel

‹ Previous | 1 2 315 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Satisfactory ending to this trilogy!, 6 Dec 2013
E Turner - See all my reviews
This review is from: Gabriel's Redemption (Gabriel 3) (Kindle Edition)
Adore any book that is well thought out and researched. The journey taken by the lead characters has been completed. My five star rating is for the entire trilogy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Elegant and fitting, 7 Dec 2013
This review is from: Gabriel's Redemption (Gabriel 3) (Kindle Edition)
A beautiful, fitting and moving conclusion to a wonderfully elegant series. I'm sad to leave the Characters but am safe in the knowledge that they'll be ok!

2.0 out of 5 stars disappointed, 27 Mar 2014
This review is from: Gabriel's Redemption (Gabriel 3) (Kindle Edition)
The book was good but I felt it jumped about far too much. It was also predicable in parts of it

4.0 out of 5 stars An ok read, 2 July 2014
This review is from: Gabriel's Redemption (Gabriel 3) (Kindle Edition)
There's not much to these stories. Nothing exciting or unexpected happens. It was quite bland. Also we never found out what happened with Simon. Did he get revenge? Did April take him back. Also did Rachel ever become pregnant? If your looking for a heartfelt read then this is your type of trilogy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Epic love story, 27 Jun 2014
This review is from: Gabriel's Redemption (Gabriel 3) (Kindle Edition)
I don't normally write reviews but I left the need to inform potential readers that this trilogy is nothing like 50 shades. I read a lot of erotic and new contemporary romance books, and I came across this trilogy in that genre of books. I have to say it really shouldn't be there. It is an epic romance and an intelligent one at that. There is quite a few love scenes but there just that, if you want more graphic and in-depth love scenes you won't find any in this series. Saying that I did enjoy reading Gabriel and Julianne's story, their love for one another is fierce. It's a very romantic read and sometimes felt a bit drawn out but the story did keep me turning the pages. I would recommend this book if you like a good old fashioned love story.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, 15 Jun 2014
This review is from: Gabriel's Redemption (Gabriel 3) (Kindle Edition)
I did enjoy this book but do feel that author is stretching story as far as she can which is a shame cause I'm not sure I'll buy next as this was a little disappointing

4.0 out of 5 stars great trilogy end, 29 April 2014
This review is from: Gabriel's Redemption (Gabriel 3) (Kindle Edition)
Bit drawn out in places, but a good read. Would recommend the trilogy for a good read. The literary references are a litte deep and unnecessary in places, but on the whole ok

5.0 out of 5 stars Brillant, 28 April 2014
This review is from: Gabriel's Redemption (Gabriel 3) (Kindle Edition)
Loved the whole serious and this one finished it off brilliantly, could not put it down. Best books I have read for a while.

5.0 out of 5 stars You just have to read this book, 22 April 2014
If you like passion, love and excitement , but like me ,need a good story with likable realistic characters then you will love this . its the next best book to fifty shades.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 17 April 2014
This review is from: Gabriel's Redemption (Gabriel 3) (Kindle Edition)
Must read .Kept me riveted till the end.I am a Gabriel fan,what more can I say. My second best series.

‹ Previous | 1 2 315 | Next ›

Gabriel's Redemption (Gabriel 3)
3.99