5.0 out of 5 stars Cathy glass does it again!
Now I am an avid Cathy Glass fan! I feel I should admit to that before I begin! I feel like I'm at AA =]
Published 17 months ago by Cazzer

3.0 out of 5 stars I am really disappointed with all three books
I am really disappointed with all three books. Would have made a brilliant read if they had be combined. Just felt it was a way of making more money by making it in three parts.
Published 10 months ago by teriosbabe

5.0 out of 5 stars Cathy glass does it again!, 3 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Will You Love Me?: The story of my adopted daughter Lucy: Part 2 of 3 (Kindle Edition)
I've read all her other books and cried along as children she wanted to adopt never came into fruition. Lucy has been mentioned many times, as her adopted daughter. I've always wondered about what made her different, why she was the chosen one, or the lucky one, I should say to end up in such a fantastic family.
This book reviles the reason and the back ground. A fantastic journey.
Now just one warning, snuggle up when you have plenty of time as you'll want to read it all in one go. Oh, and maybe have some tissues to hand as, if you're anything like me ie a softy, then you'll be taken on quite a ride and will be laughing and crying, sometimes both at once, during this book!

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 9 Mar. 2014
I loved this book really enjoy Cathy Glass books as they are all true stories would recomm to everyone to read

5.0 out of 5 stars Cathy Glass books are a must to read, so beautifully written, 30 Jan. 2014
I have read all of the Cathy Glass books and each and every one a compelling read. Particularly liked the Will You Love Me story of Lucy and how she became part of Cathy Glass's family. I would give more than 5 stars for all of her books if that were possible.

4.0 out of 5 stars Heart tugging as usual, 17 Jan. 2014
After reading book 1 I couldn't wait to read book 2 and I wasn't disappointed. As usual Cathy Glass tells the story in an easy manner without too much "mush" but still manages to pull at your heart strings! All her books remind us that there are kids and adults out there that are living lives beyond imagination and ones that thankfully most of us don't. This woman has a huge heart and a great story telling skill.

3.0 out of 5 stars I am really disappointed with all three books, 13 July 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars ----------------------, 2 Jun. 2014
i like this book because i love cathy glass books and it only took me two week to read all six book and dont what to put them down

4.0 out of 5 stars THIS BOOK, 28 May 2014
P. Carlton "P CARLTON CD MAVEN" (WALES UNITED KINGDOM) - See all my reviews
I ENJOYED READING THIS BOOK ITS VERY SAD SO BE WARE NOT FOR EVERY ONE SAD TO THINK THIS STILL GOES ON TO DAY MORE SO NOW ESPECIALY IN HARD TIME, MORE SOCIAL WORKERS ARE NEEDED.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliang, 22 April 2014
This story was lovely,what an eye opener,it was gripping couldnt put the story down loves it am reading the others

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 16 April 2014
Excellent book by cathy glass again....what an inspiring story of a woman that opens her home an life to these children....this one is brilliant as the child becomes a perminant member of her family

5.0 out of 5 stars so emotional, 6 April 2014
I just can't put these books down ! I've read part one and two today and am about to start the final one. Cathy glass .... What an inspiration you are !!!!