4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Game Supported By Steam
I love this game, it is steam supported which is perfect and it is cheaper than on the steam store. Seeing as I usually use steam for all gaming that makes it great! The game has multiplayer and singleplayer, as well as a mixture. However, if you want a review of the whole game visit a review site for it, but in my opinion it's great.
Published 6 months ago by Harry D

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as 4
I expected great things from this version, whilst there are some better points than version 4, overall then pros do not out weigh the cons.
Published 9 months ago by Alan J. Butler

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Game Supported By Steam, 22 Mar 2014
This review is from: Sid Meier's Civilization V [Online Game Code] (Software Download)

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as 4, 3 Dec 2013
Alan J. Butler (Torbay, Devon, UK) - See all my reviews
The faults that run through series still persist, the biggest being the time line. Why do they persist in starting the game with 50 year chunks, then take several goes to creat a unit, anything from 200 years in game time to create scout as just one time line example.
The worst aspects are, firstly the shear screen occupation of the graphics leaving a very small play area. Next is the inability to reduce the game to enable you to respond to emails, or take a break to do other stuff on the computer. Finally the games never ending flitting from one area to another as you are about perform actions.
It pains me to write this review as I really like the concept, but I prefer the first version I played to this one and that was Civ 2.

1.0 out of 5 stars Was for mac only -. - didn't refund even ..., 30 July 2014
Was for mac only -.- didn't refund even though i requested one.

1.0 out of 5 stars Steam ?, 16 Dec 2013
Stefan J. Charlton (Notts) - See all my reviews
This game is awful ,having to play through steam is not my idea of fun , I am not a fan of on line gaming when all I want is to play the pc .