4.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly funny and touching.
Published 4 months ago by Caz

3.0 out of 5 stars hmmm
now this is an observation on the story, not on the seller. it just didn't captivate me the way other stories by this author have. Maybe it just didn't catch me in the right mood, I'll try it again in a couple of months.
Published 13 months ago by Diane F

4.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly funny and touching., 16 Feb. 2015
This review is from: For Every Solution, A Problem (Kindle Edition)
Whoever would think that a book about suicide could be so hilariously funny? I wasn't sure that suicide was a suitable topic to be made into a lighthearted read but it worked really well, especially as I have been unfortunate enough to lose more than one friend to suicide over the years. You can imagine my reticence and uncertainty. I'm pleased to say it was totally misplaced and Kerstin Gier is yet another author I hadn't come across before but will certainly look out for in the future. A really funny read in a serious, thought-provoking way.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 22 Dec. 2013
This review is from: For Every Solution, A Problem (Kindle Edition)
i really enjoyed it, it's funny and well written.The characters are well depicted and soe of them truly hilarious.

there are no spelling mistakes (quite a rarity lately in kindle-published books); only a couple of strange things:streetcar shop( maybe a corner shop?) and kitty-corner that I thought were lost in translation as they say.

5.0 out of 5 stars A tonic, 19 Dec. 2013
Mrs B A Weller (WESTCLIFF ON SEA, Essex, GB) - See all my reviews
This review is from: For Every Solution, A Problem (Kindle Edition)
If you are feeling low , read this book about attempted suicide - no really, it is the funniest book I've read this year. Can't wait to read more of this author, it loses nothing in translation.

5.0 out of 5 stars Life is worth kiving, 27 July 2014
This review is from: For Every Solution, A Problem (Kindle Edition)
I gave this title to the book as Gerru found out after attempting to commit suicide. She had written many goodbye letters and posted them. When she failed her suicide,attempt she had to apologise to many who had received her letter....

3.0 out of 5 stars hmmm, 13 May 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant a must read, 6 Mar. 2015
This review is from: For Every Solution, A Problem (Kindle Edition)
Love all the Kerstin Gier books, so funny and you can t put them down!
Brilliant story , wit, romance and suspense

4.0 out of 5 stars Funny, inspiring, 10 Aug. 2014
This review is from: For Every Solution, A Problem (Kindle Edition)
I found the book to be funny but in a serious way...it said what we all thought. Made you realize you are not alone.

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 15 Aug. 2014
This review is from: For Every Solution, A Problem (Kindle Edition)
Never read such a load of rubbish in my life!

1.0 out of 5 stars For every solution, 4 Jan. 2014
R. Burnett "Shelline" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: For Every Solution, A Problem (Kindle Edition)
I had no idea this book was supposed to be a comic outlook on the subject of suicide.
I found it very tedious to read and I couldn't relate to any of the characters. I didn't finish it. I am glad I only borrowed it from the Kindle library. Don't borrow, buy or read it.

For Every Solution, A Problem