5.0 out of 5 stars Unsure why ppl were having problems with this, there's ...
Unsure why ppl were having problems with this, there's no need to download it - unless you don't have it already - as the activation key is sent via email.
Use this key in your current version:
Hit the renew button when in NIS
Select "I have a code key"
Enter the key from your email
It will ask for your Norton account details - if you...
Published 9 months ago by Brian Lugton

2.0 out of 5 stars works but you got to do the running around
Published 9 months ago by chris edwards

5.0 out of 5 stars Unsure why ppl were having problems with this, there's ..., 12 July 2014
This review is from: Norton Internet Security 21.0 - 1 Computer, 1 Year Subscription [2014 Edition] [Download] (Software Download)
Use this key in your current version:
Hit the renew button when in NIS
Select "I have a code key"
Enter the key from your email
It will ask for your Norton account details - if you don't have one, create one.
It will confirm how many days of sub. you have left
Done!

2.0 out of 5 stars works but you got to do the running around, 18 July 2014
first ever software download from amazon and will be my last. no help after you purchase this product from amazon after multiply failed attempts to download and install due to a problem with the installation . in the end I went to the Norton site and selected the 30 day free trial once installed I then entered my product key. surly I shouldn't have to do this and even if I did would have been nice to have clear instruction from Amazon how to do this or a simple link to the web site after other people have had the same issue. sorry amazon but you have disappointed me on this one. only things am getting is through the post from now on. after all the messing around product works fine.

3.0 out of 5 stars but I once sorted that out it works like it should, 17 Sept. 2014
Just brought it, to start with I was getting a compatibility error, but I once sorted that out it works like it should.
If you are having the compatibility problem then what ii did was go to the Norton website and downloaded the free 30 day trial. once that was installed go to the renew button and enter the activation key through the trial version.

4.0 out of 5 stars I love Norton, 21 May 2014
Excellent service,
You successfully removed a couple of longstanding virus issues with other companies, quickly
and without fuss.
Glad to be on board

3.0 out of 5 stars norton security, 2 Nov. 2013
David N. Vaughan (leamington spa) - See all my reviews
easy download price ok hard to judge security time will tell don't like the renewal automatic system must cancel later

1.0 out of 5 stars I don't even think it is worth one star. ..., 24 Sept. 2014
I don't even think it is worth one star. I had my last Norton delivered and it was simple to install. This has been a nightmare. after many times trying to down load, was told to download a toolbar to be able to uninstall previous Nortons. Then got message it was installed. Had loads of messages since telling me my laptop is not protected. Had lots of messages saying my 8 day free trial was over. I never paid for a free trial. Never again will I do this, even if they was giving it away.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy, 13 Oct. 2014
I bought it in July 2014 and now it's telling me it has run out and my laptop now has no protection and I need to renew after just 3 months when the other day I had 9 months left !!! Very disappointed Plus during the 3 months I had to constantly scan for virus and it's done something to my laptop. Wished I never bought it. To be fair on Amazon- I've bought others from Amazon in the past and it's been perfect. I should have paid attention to the reviews.

1.0 out of 5 stars Rip Off, 28 April 2014
I recently bought this product and as I'm not too hot on internet security things I did not realise this was not the updated version of the product. When I tried to install it, not only was it a total faff on I was unable to activate it as it was out of date! When I tried to update it I found that I had to pay more money to get the correct version as the one I purchased no longer existed. I would not recommend buying this product and begrudgingly will now have to pay even more money from the Norton website so I can be guaranteed I get the correct one. Really annoying and a total rip off!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value after a few 'tweeks' during installation, 2 July 2014
Once installed correctly (on Windows 8.1 for me) it works as expected. I had a just-expired version of Norton who tried to sell me a new version on-line for 39-99 GBP hence why I located and purchased this new version from Amazon for 20 GBP (half-price!) - the downloadable version. As reported by others on this site, I had to first uninstall the expired version of Norton, change the compatibiliy setting to Windows 8 before the Norton installer program would install the security software properly.

5.0 out of 5 stars I bought this online for half their quoted price and am quite happy that I have not taken on anything inferior, 28 Sept. 2014
Having run this product for a couple of years I was distraught that it was so expensive to continue with Symantec.However,I bought this online for half their quoted price and am quite happy that I have not taken on anything inferior.In fact it is the identical item.