on 1 October 2013
This is such a great clock, great value for money, and what a reaction to it! I ordered this to have it personalised and it came the very next day - to my utter amazement! I have never received such fantastic customer service. If there were 8 stars, this would be it! Brilliant, thanks!
on 30 November 2013
Nice fun clock as I am a tutor of Maths. I didn't personalise it as it is in our hall.
on 15 March 2014
Kitchen wall clock for my daughter who lives, eats and sleeps maths. She asked for a funky wall clock and this just fits the bill. Clock mechanism has been thus far reliable, and the clever face design is a constant topic of conversation for her friends, until they move on to other more challenging quests. My daughter was over the moon with this clock. Thanks!
on 14 June 2014
Very fast delivery and helpful service. Very happy to create more unusual customization and it turned out perfectly! Product exactly as described and in great condition. Thank you very much. :)
on 2 January 2016
My son was happy with this as he is a maths student. But I thought it was very light and cheaply made. I also didn't get the colour I ordered.
on 2 December 2015
Really nice! Fast communication and the product looks good, especially for its price.
on 22 January 2015
I like it though some people complain about being forced to do the math
on 25 July 2014
Delivered within the time frame. It was a gift and the person loved it.
on 24 August 2015
Awesome present for the money! Good quality - teacher loved it!
on 4 January 2016
Very pleased with my purchase! Many thanks!