Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£7.99

on 31 March 2014
Reminiscent of Stone Roses and Primal Scream. Nice laid back psychedelic sound. The first three tracks are great. I think this is a great sound for the summer. Good quality double vinyl.
on 7 July 2013
Not telling you anything other than buy it or your life will be lesser fulfilled if you don't. Sounds like years gone by today - purchase to find out for yourself
on 3 March 2016
I discovered this Australian gem at Tame Impala's concert in Brussels and bought the CD the next day on Amazon. Love their fantastic tunes ever since!
on 12 January 2014
my son loved this album . I ordered it for Christmas and it arrived promptly and in good condition . Great value for money.
on 31 August 2013
If you like the mancunian indy dance scene of the late 80s/early 90s you'll love this. Best album of the millennium.
on 10 June 2013
Jagwar Ma' debut album Howlin is a psychedelic dance album that hails from Sydney, and on it there are some great tracks that will get you dancing all night long. I love the groove of some of the tracks, particularly 'Four' which has a great beat and psychedelic feel to it. There are points in this album that seem to nod back to the 'Madchester' era, and I'm not quite sure that it's time for that nostalgia yet, but it's no bad thing really.
There are some other good tracks, such as 'Man I Need' which reminds me of both the Stone Roses and Primal Scream with it's laid back guitar riff. 'The Throw' is another solid track with a Stone Roses feel to it, and a nice little drum beat to guide it along. The last couple of tracks sadly left little impression on me, and some of the other tracks weren't that strong for me.
In conclusion, this is an album that isn't breaking or making any new genres, although it certainly has some great tracks. It's a good album to put on and dance to, especially 'The Throw', and 'Four'. If you're a fan of Madchester or even dance then this is an album for you.
on 21 March 2014
saw the video of one of there songs on MTV Rocks and it was a catchy track ands the rest of the CD is just as good
on 13 July 2013
I bought this having listened to a few tracks on you tube. I love it and can't stop playing it.
on 22 September 2013
Wow, how are they going to do a second album after that? :-) Every track is great! Buy it now!
on 10 November 2014
Like an ecstasy flash back of the album The Stone Roses should have made! Euphoric.