4.0 out of 5 stars Sub Armour baselayer
Bought this for under my golf shirt during the winter months,i have to say it does what it says on the tin,sizing good,not restrictive and best of all keeps you warm,overall excellent value.
Published on 2 Jun 2010 by Mr. Hugh Reid

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good but not as war as expected
This base layer shirt is great price, quality and fit and I have no problems with it other than it doesn't seem very effective at keeping you warm in cold conditions - it seems to hold a lyer of cold air against your skin, not warm. Maybe I bought the wrong one as I think there is a thermal version?
Published on 5 Jan 2012 by PhilT

4.0 out of 5 stars Sub Armour baselayer, 2 Jun 2010
Mr. Hugh Reid (Scotland) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Top quality baselayer, 28 Sep 2010
I am an elite level athlete and have been for 8 years, I have tried near enough every type of baselayers available on the market. This is comparable with the best on the market, gives compressive fit, breathes and wicks moisture adequately and looks good. Given the price of this product it is a real bargain and a must buy. 5 stars!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item. Cracking price. Excellent customer service!, 14 Jan 2010
Colin Bell (Edinburgh, Scotland) - See all my reviews
I purchased this long sleeved top from Sub Armour and was very impressed with the material and quality of the item. They feel and look like a much more expensive piece of clothing than the advertised price. I have worn both the leggings and long sleeved top for the for whole day and they are extremely comfortable. Great at keeping out the cold. I would also like to add that the customer service provided by Steve @ Sub Armour is second to none. First class service when so many others nowadays fall down. I will purchase this product again and would recommend this product and company to everyone :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars sub armour under shirt, 1 May 2009
.very happy,i bought this to to wear under my football shirt,really comfortable,just what i wanted,could wear for any sport,an absolute bargain.quick delivery,so five stars i suppose

5.0 out of 5 stars Great service, 22 Nov 2010
I recently purchased this for my 10 year old son, on receipt it was far too small.The return process was simple and the company kept in touch by e mail. After returning it I received a phone call to inform me that there had been a delay in them receiving the return and to apologise for not sending me the next size.Steve, who called me was very helpful and recommended the next size up after discussing things with him. I received the product and my son was delighted with it, the quality and fit are excellent. I had one further call from Steve to check if I had got the top as some other orders had not arrived - I work in a service industry - now that's what I call service - I would definately recommend using this company.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 10 Mar 2011
I've been very pleased with this item. I bought a size 2 sizes bigger than normal as advised by other reviews. ie Usually I would be a Small or Medium so I bought an X-Large. For me it fits perfectly as I didn't want TOO much compression. It is still skin-tight but not restrictive, and very comfortable. I wear it after training to keep warm and let the body recover. I think your choice of size will depend on just how tight you want it. For training in indoor gyms I wear something lighter like a vest, then wear this once done. I've been doing this for a couple of months and it is now a habit to put it in my kit-bag. I've also worn it for outdoor runs. After a few washes it appears to be well made, and looks to be a very good purchase. I bought a couple of similar tops from different companies but ended up sending them back as this was by far the best. The material feels slightly odd at first - feels very silky and shiny and can feel 'cold' to the touch at first - but you get used to that and I would highly recommend it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent top - sleeves a little short though., 18 Jan 2012
This is an excellent long sleeved compression top. I am 5' 6" and average build. The reason it loses 1 star is that the sleeves are a little bit short and move up above the wrist a bit. Other than that it is a brilliant piece of gear. I was so impressed with this that I bought a short sleeved version - SUB Sports Dual short sleeve baselayer under shirt skin.
Note: It fits like a 2nd skin, you basically have to peel it off after a game.

4.0 out of 5 stars Will do the job it was intended for, 11 Aug 2010
I have only worn it once but I was happy with the top. The quality of the product and the material are completely acceptable (especially at this price). I wore it for an early morning run and with a chill in the air to begin with, to brilliant sunshine by the end - the top did indeed control my temperature (not sure how this works) much better then a normal t-shirt I had been wearing previously. It's got flat seams and according to the info SPF. To my mind, the only issue that potental purchasers need to consider carefully is which size to go for. It is a compression top and so sure it is a tight fit -and I mean tight, it leaves absolutely nothing to the imagination! Being a size 8 women, I normally fit into 9/10 year old boys clothes. On getting the boys size I wasn't sure if I would get in it let alone for it to fit (it looked the right size for my small dog!) but I gave it a go thinking that I would be sending it back but it did fit (just) as it is quite strechy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price and good quality!, 12 Sep 2013
I ordered it on a Tuesday afternoon and it was delivered to my house within 24 hours!

As with some other comments, unless you want it to be uncomfortably tight then go for a size higher than normal. I'm 6''2 and 185lb/13 stone and I bought an X-Large. It fits skin tight and still has a good level of compression :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Compression wear on a budget, 18 Feb 2011
Mr. W. Hawkins (Ash, Surrey) - See all my reviews
There appears to be a trend towards the use of compression clothing in running and other sports. Although particularly useful after exercise in order to aid recovery and minimise delayed onset muscle soreness (DOMS) I have noted an increasing number of people using compression clothing for racing and training. i have previously used such clothing during recovery only after longer races. The market leaders, 2ZU and Skins work well and are popular but seem to be quite expensive. Some cheaper brands such as under armour are also Ok but are still quite expensive. On searching the Amazon site I came across Sub Armour, a brand I had not heard of, and the prices seemed much more reasonable so thought I'd give them a try. The tops (long and short sleeved) came in a range of colours though the tights and shorts came in white or black only (as do the major brands). The only gap is lack of 3/4 tights. I bought a top & tights which arrived very promptly. They are well made and are the most compressive of all the brands I own. They are comfortable to race in and are particularly good for recovery. If you wanted to see if compression clothing works for you then the expense of some brands may have put you off, but at these prices you may want to give it a try. They seem to be proving popular as stock of items appears to be low. Very good product at a great price with fast delivery.

ARRAY(0xa0bd16c0)