5.0 out of 5 stars Good peice of kit.
Published 12 months ago by Pat Murphy

3.0 out of 5 stars I was Really satisfied - But not durable
Really satisfied at the beginning, but after some months of travel stiches and fabric are falling apart! It's well designed, big but tight on the body and with possibility to make it smaller or to extend it, light enough for the size. More details and the full review on ----> "Nomad Travellers"
Published 14 months ago by Davide

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Good peice of kit., 12 Mar. 2014
This is a good peice of kit for the price. Very comfortable for what I carry. To date I am very happy with how it feels on my back which includes very long days. I use it as a day bag and yes it is large bag but for my particular mountain activity I require plenty space for safety, team gear including bulky stuff. It is ideal for this. The material is strong and has taken some abuse.
My one negative is the zips catch sometimes on the material covering them. This can be sorted but compaired to mill type bags that take all sort of abuse without any fuss this is a minus. However for the price I am very happy with the purchase and would recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Travel Bag, 23 July 2014
I've just finished a month trip around Europe, and I can safely say that these two bags have been an absolute pleasure to use. Plenty of room, portable, straps are secure and comfy, with the zips being of a very high standard. The 65L bag was perfect for me and it catered for everything I needed to carry in it. The best bag I've bought for travelling. id recommend this to anyone looking to travel and do it in comfort and security.

A Brilliant bag, I’m chuffed I bought it for my trip!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, and good quality, 20 July 2014
I've not had this long so can't speak to the endurance qualities, but this is an excellent size traveller's rucksack, the inners are well laid out and there's a separate lower compartment for wet/dirty clothing, etc. Plenty of pockets all over the bag, including a handy small one on the waist strap that could be used for easy access to travel documents/itineraries etc preventing the usual off-load of rucksack to search for tickets.

Straps are well padded, so comfort should be good while lugging it over distances. As a replacement for a much loved and now pretty dead rucksack that has seen plenty of travelling I'm very pleased with this.

3.0 out of 5 stars I was Really satisfied - But not durable, 14 Jan. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Fine Rucksack, 19 Mar. 2014
Its been to Thailand and back already with no problems, good size and tough. We have not found any problems with it yet

5.0 out of 5 stars This was perfect for my trip to Thailand, 1 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Highlander Discovery Rucksack (Sports)
This was perfect for my trip to Thailand, Singapore and Cambodia. Big enough to fit about a weeks worth of clothes plus things like suntan lotion, wash bag and a mini medical stock. If your looking at carrying more i would go for the bigger option. I found the metal back rod uncomfortable and it seemed to push the bag away from my back but it can easily be removed and was much more comfortable with it gone. The bag seems durable enough with no damage after 6 flights and several choppy boat rides aswell as being generally hiked around in.

Plenty of little compartments which are handy for quick access to something small and the waterproof cover was a bonus when it rained in Thailand. The only downside is the easy access zip to the lower compartment of the bag which is very handy, but you have to be careful that the material around it does not get caught in the zip

4.0 out of 5 stars Very useful. I loved having this rucksack, 9 Mar. 2015
Very useful. I loved having this rucksack, if this is the sort of bag your needing then this is the one. It's durable, comfy and has many compartments. I used it to go to south east Asia travelling, and at the time I checked in, it weighed 18kg and I packed it up to the max.
The only detriment is that it opens at the top and there is no zip to open it entielry which meant If I was looking for a particular item then I had to unpack everyone in the ruck sack.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Rucksack at Good Value, 20 May 2014
Bought this to go off to Thailand with, not used it yet but on inspection it's exactly the right size looks like it has loads of room, pockets and is comfortable on the back.

4.0 out of 5 stars Greatest Pack, 28 Dec. 2014
My this product was well worth it. It took at least a week worth of clothing and it was very strong and supportive during the entire trip.

It has a lot of compartments and even has a rain cover just in case it rains.

3.0 out of 5 stars It does fit nice in overhead bins and serves it's purpose non the ..., 18 Dec. 2014
The zippers are not strong, and after using it for 4 days it is already ripping. Not what I was expecting for the price I paid. It does fit nice in overhead bins and serves it's purpose non the less.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›