on 17 January 2014
I like the book. Not a photography book per se. More a trials and tribulations of a photographer offering many inights for photographers looking to make a business of it or maybe even the more serious photographer who just wants to shoot for fun.

like Zacks work and an interesting read
on 29 June 2013
This is a fantastic, honest book about the real working world of photography, it is not so much a book for beginners looking to learn photography, but more a book for those just starting out, although it will have something in for everyone. Overall a great book, buy it you wont be disappointed.
on 21 March 2014
Thought this would be another how to book like a lot of others. Wrong. Like it says on the cover ' Real questions - Real Answers'
A lot of questions I would ask about myself. Very reassuring to see I'm not the only lunatic let loose with a camera.
Just Buy it.
on 24 August 2013
A personal and revealing insight into the life of an established photographer. The book goes beyond just describing how shots were set up and taken but also into what it takes to begin and continue your journey towards being a successful photographer.
on 25 February 2015
I have watched both of Zack's CreativeLIVE sessions and this dude knows how to lay it all bare. I love his honesty, his rants and the way he inspires others to succeeded. A must read for those who love photography and are feeling like "hacks" lol.
on 29 January 2015
Not read all of it yet but like it so far. I know Zak from lighting tutorials and I like his down to earth, gritty and honest style. It is a different kind of photography book but all the better for it.
on 4 April 2014
Lots of great info. Comes with photographic examples of how to shoot and details the best equipment to buy which means I have not wasted a penny investing in my photography career :)
on 27 September 2013
Tells it in plain and simple english. Full of good information. Really pleased with this excellent book.
Does what it says in the tin!!!
on 8 September 2013
A very clear, easy to read and enjoyable book. I'd recommend it to photographer's of all levels. I'm sure I will refer back to it many times.
on 7 September 2013
I have lots of photography books, but this one really answered some of my questions. Ans the way Zack answers is always a joy to read !