1,224 Reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb product - with one (to me, insignificant) tiny gripe
It arrived quickly, securely packaged. The instructions are clear and simple.

The item itself is chunky, not too heavy and gives an impresson of solidity and quality. It just looks ... an attractive bit of kit. It arrived (I would guess) about 80% charged and it took about 45 mins to charge fully, when connected to a USB port on my PC.

I am...
Published 20 months ago by Lunduner

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but not perfect ...
Very good product for people like me who own a mobile with a non-removable battery which the phone doesn't offer a away for you to replace the battery or use a spare battery. It last for about 4 charges (Sony Acro S) which is not great or bad either. The only objection I've got is the power button on top instead of on the side of the device. I very often find the light...
Published 21 months ago by vitarra

‹ Previous | 122 23 24123 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars A Power House, 12 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Anker® 2nd Gen Astro E5 16000mAh 2-Port (3A Output) Portable Charger External Battery Power Bank with PowerIQ™ Technology for iPhone 6 Plus 5S 5C 5 4S, iPad Air 2 Mini 3, Samsung Galaxy S6 S5 S4 Note Tab, Nexus, HTC, Motorola, Nokia, PS Vita, Gopro, more Phones and Tablets (Black) (Wireless Phone Accessory)
I have other Anker products (recent convert) and love them all - this doesn't disappoint at all - It is large and heavy (don't buy this if you want to fit it into a jacket pocket) but then it has to be to keep delivering power to your multitude of devices.

It has performed extremely well charging two iPads and an iPhone twice without problems for me. I am not too sure about the LED torch, however for camping purposes would come in handy.

I give it 4 out of 5 for one reason only and that is it doesn't look quite so sleek as some of Anker's 2nd generation external batteries.

4.0 out of 5 stars like it!, 10 Jun. 2014
not quite as good as id optimistically assumed but does a fine job none the less. will be taking it backpacking through africa as my backup power for phones, cameras, and tablet......

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good and convenient for frequent travellers, 9 Jun. 2014
I only use this sporadically when running out of power, but its size means I bring it every time I travel. Although it is unused for weeks, it seems to hold at least 75% of the power. I only ever top it up.

2.0 out of 5 stars Beware if Nexus 7 owner!!, 9 Jun. 2014
Seems OK but I think it's not as powerful as Manufacturer makes out. Fails to charge my Nexus 7! Bit disappointed really.

5.0 out of 5 stars Valuable charger!, 9 Jun. 2014
It could last for a long period of time and fully charge my phone several times. It's valuable and I had a great shopping experience!

4.0 out of 5 stars great camping accessory!!, 7 Jun. 2014
great for camping i used it at the isle of man TT's, camped 6 nights and only changed it on the last day, kept my iPhone charged and my e-cig.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 4 Jun. 2014
Fast delivery!

Perfect; just what i needed, lovely to have in hand while travelling across London. Never stressed again if my devices are low on battery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Recharger, 4 Jun. 2014
Great item, would highly recommend, it stays in my bag for weeks without requiring recharge and quickly recharges my iphone5

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 4 Jun. 2014
I love this product as it feels great to finally be able to recharge my iphone when I am out on the go all day and taking lots of phone pics! Before that my phone would only last an hour or two with constant photo taking.
It is good value for money and I had no problems with delivery. It came in a nice box and has a little pouch to carry it about in. The reason for only the 4 stars is just that's it's an extra item to carry around in bag, not that it's that big or heavy or anything, it's just having to remember it and carry it around as well as the iphone wire and if don't want to bring a bag, trying to get in pocket as well as phone.
I haven't really had to charge the product up for long yet as it came already charged but I stil plugged it in for a while anyway. It comes with a black wire for charging it and it slots into my iphone plug which is handy.
Overall I am enjoying the product even though I have only used it a couple of time as at first I kept forgetting the wire and then taking the wrong wire but I am delighted to have it.

5.0 out of 5 stars What A Superb External Battery., 4 Jun. 2014
Well I bought 2 , one for me and one for my wife. I immediately fully charged both of them for 3 hours and put then to use on my Samsung 10" Tablet and the other one on my Wife's Levona Yogo Pad. Great my Samsung kept going back up to 80% as I used it and my Wife's tablet full charged in 3 hours as she was on Skype .

Well no more disappointments with Flat Smart Phones and Tablets running flat !! I will definately take it with me in the car!

Great But and I love its solid and shiny body!!

‹ Previous | 122 23 24123 | Next ›