4.0 out of 5 stars Great compatible product option
I think this was great timing of this particular product. I have had my printer some 8 months now
Canon MG5450 and at the time Dec 2012 there was only the original inks available. Which are
not cheap but for such a good printer you would expect that.

Published 17 months ago by StanDMan

1.0 out of 5 stars does not last as long as other cheaper cartridges
Published 12 months ago by Hooch6

1.0 out of 5 stars does not last as long as other cheaper cartridges, 30 Jan. 2014
Hooch6 (Bristol, South Gloucestershire United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I hold back reviewing this product for a good reason, which I will explain shortly. After trying it I can say it definitely does not last as long as other cheaper compatible cartridges. the colours are also not accurate after a couple of prints. the grey actually comes out red (but always starts the first couple of prints accurately)!!! Why? I am guessing this is because the amount of ink flow varies due to poor quality control. so you get a lot of ink flowing in certain colours and not enough from the others. hence why it empties its tank so quickly. Absolute waste of money!!! I would not use this rubbish if they gave them away free.... which comes to my next point!!!!!

Here is why I with held my review up until now:

..... the reason there are so many fantastic reviews is because the seller will send you a letter stating that if you write a good review straight away they will give you a free pack! this made me suspicious and hence I wanted to wait before writing an objective review. I strongly recommend Amazon to stop sellers from trying to influence reviews!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great compatible product option, 21 Aug. 2013
not cheap but for such a good printer you would expect that.

I have been using Triinks for many years with my previous Epsom printer and never had a problem with
there inks so when I noticed they had developed a compatible cartridge for my printer I did not hesitate
to order straight off the cuff and the Multipack too, which represents outstanding value.

I can also say that the quality of the product is of a high standard and my printer has not informed me
that 'I am not using original inks' This clearly demonstrates the quality of the product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value replacement inks, 17 Aug. 2013
Purchased for use in Canon Pixma MG5450. Fast delivery and good price. Initially sceptical as to how good they would be but they have been installed for over a month and I am pleasantly surprised. They installed just like Canon originals and so far I have had no problems. Ink colours appear identical and ink levels seem to confirm an equivalence to the Canon XL capacity. I will certainly use them again and would recommend them.

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent product which does what it says on the packet, 1 Jun. 2013
When one considers the cost of Canons replacement ink cartridges compaired to Triangle MMA multipack compatible cartridges, it's a NO brainer really.
The cartridges are well packaged making them easy to install, having the all important micro-chip ready fitted. The colours are bright and vibrant giving the finished print out a touch of top quality.
I will certainly be able to recommend this product to friends and family alike.

5.0 out of 5 stars no problem, 9 Feb. 2014
Mg Canon MG 5450 had no problems with these carts n when I put one in my printer the printer picked it up a a new full cart no problem!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good price and work well, 10 Aug. 2013
I bought these cartridges for a Canon Pixma iP7250. I refused to purchase original Canon cartridges as a new set would have been more than the cost of buying a new printer!

I've printed a number of photos and several documents with these compatible cartridges. The quality of the prints was fine. I would buy these cartridges again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great ink at a great price, 2 Jun. 2013
Really pleased with the ink cartridges from TriNKS. The quality of the printing using these inks is excellent. Excellent service too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Work fine and sensible price, 13 Oct. 2013
New Canon printer and again amazed at a) speed at which the ink is used and b) cost or branded replacements. So decided on this option that I have been using for a couple of weeks and they seem fine. But I don't tend to print pictures more text and some colour here and there so not sure I can comment on performance if looking to print out high quality pictures.

2.0 out of 5 stars Good price if both worked, 16 Jun. 2014
This review is from: 2 X CLI-551XL GREY - Set of 2 Compatible Ink Cartridges for Canon Pixma MG6350 - Latest Version Double Capacity Inks - CLI 551XLG (Contains 2x : CLI-551XLG) - GREY - Multipack ***By TriINKS*** (Office Product)
Used one of the two cartridges. The cartridge light didn't come on, would not print. So far the second one works?