on 1 August 2013
Great item, very resistant, although it makes you press a little bit harder on the screen .It removes some sensitivity.
on 2 February 2014
I found the anti glare screen protectors, are exactly what I have been looking for, it is surprising how much easier it is to read or send texts
on 27 March 2014
I have used a variety of screen protectors for my phones. This one was not the easiest to fit (the first one went to the garbage) but also not the hardest. The quality, however, of these protectors and their touch-feeling are very good. I believe the other 4 that remained from the pack will not be needed.
on 8 September 2015
Love them, amazing quality and value as well as great sun blocking capabilities while using the screen on bright sunny days, it is also extremely scratch resistant and look really cool in the matte anti-glare finish.
on 5 March 2014
It's matte, feels great but you're going to get a migraine using this screen protector. Buy a clear one, trust me. Whites on screen are now an array of red, blue and green dots. Poor product.
on 27 September 2013
Brilliant fit and quality for the price you pay I am very happy with these screen protectors. Who needs to pay top wack when you can have these for a even lower price Perfect in my book.
on 6 February 2014
The anti-glare screen protectors work very well. it makes the screen easy to read in all lights. the covers are also fitted to the phone correctly.
on 15 September 2014
Wasn't too happy with these but I guess they were worth a try. They make my screen look dull & misty. I won't be buying them again.
on 9 November 2013
Easy to fit screen protectors. Fully fit for purpose! As a six-pack the Price is just right. Good fast delivery also given. Thanks.
on 14 October 2013
Perfect, looked for item & found just what I wanted promptly, excellent quality, I highly recommend this item to all!