on 26 May 2014
I purchased this shoe because I wanted a casual shoe but not a blatant black or white trainer. These can be worn with all sorts of outfits and still look in place. They are comfortable for me for long periods of walking and standing around so that can only be a good thing. I like the styling because it comes close to a trainer in style but still has the look of a casual traditional shoe too. I'd recommend them to anyone.
on 15 November 2013
Not many things make my husband, usually a little on the grumpy side of life, wax lyrical... but these shoes from Skechers did just that!

Much was made of how they were comfortable from the very first time he put them on, how he forgot he was wearing them, how they were light and yet made his feet feel fully supported. Plus more of the same the next day, and the next day...

Enough said.
on 1 March 2014
I bought these for my father-in-law who enjoys the occasional trekking however cannot wear popular running/trekking shoes such as those from Nike or Adidas as they all have a narrow fit and seem to be designed mainly with athletes in mind.

First off, the fit is quite generous and well suited for wide-footed people without being loose. The heel of the sole has a "memory foam" layer which, while comfortable, get pressed down flat as soon as you put your foot in your shoe and only returns to shape only after you've removed them. There's also comfortable padding all round the inside of the shoe. All in all, very comfortable to wear.

The upper is made of a soft touch leather which is probably not the best of shades depending on your preference, but does look very nice and looks like it will age with dignity.

The shoes are very well built and are slightly heavy (this is no AirMax, you know) but this is easy to forgive given the fine fit and comfort of this shoe.
on 1 January 2014
My last pair of Skechers (not sure which model) I loved and wore till they fell to bits, these much less so.

They look okay and they're comfortable enough but the grip on any kind of slippery surface is risible and my left shoe has developed a persistent squeak that is presently driving me mad. I shall be looking for a new pair of day-to-day shoes as these are not it.
on 23 November 2013
Excellent shoes.No other comment.Key characteristic:COMFORT.All the skechers shoes I have bought are the best shoes I have ever had and this is one of them.Highly recommended.
on 22 October 2013
Theses shoes are very comfortable and a great price. Very good value for money. This is the third pair that I have purchased.
on 31 July 2015
Have already purchased 2 other pairs of Sketchers ,different styles , "you could not find shoes of this standard " that are "So" comfortable ,and very stylish
on 25 July 2014
Comfortable shoes, I would have liked the front of the shoe to be more rounded to give that extra toe room, but other than that they are pretty good.
on 2 December 2014
Sole of one of the shoes has split after only 6 weeks , and not able to return or replace . Extremely disappointed .
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 28 January 2015
Great fit and quality. The low cut design left unsightly edges at the top. These were returned for another style.
review image review image