on 14 June 2013
Fast and furious is how I would sum this book up. From start to finish I was literally hooked, with a capital H!. Im ruined now for all other books, I just know that nothing is gonna come close to this.....till no.2, which is the million pound question, when will it be out?!!. I dont have one bad thing to say about this book, it was magnificent. Im waffling but I just want people to see this and think, yeah im gonna give it ago.You won't be disappointed. I just wish I hadn't rushed it, who cares im gonna read it again.....and again : )
on 13 January 2015
Fantastic, kept me gripped from the start and couldn't put it down. Love syn and Ryder, will definitely be reading the rest of the books in the series.
on 11 February 2015
Amelia Hutchins you are my all time favourite author!

This series is my favourite......EVER!!! I was gripped from the beginning and immersed myself completely in this world you have created. The book was amazing and as soon as I was finished I was onto Book Two. Loved the fact that Syn is not the typically pathetic, clueless female as they usually are. She kicks ass and Ryder....Oh my.....got to be the sexiest alpha male EVER!!!

If you have not read it - you are sooo missing out!
on 10 January 2014
Brilliant book from start to finish love the characters and the storyline just keeps you wanting more!! Can't wait to read the other 2 books..
on 28 January 2015
This is an appalling book. The female lead is constantly mistreated and pushed around as the "men" decide what is good for her. Ryder (the male lead) just seems like a misogynistic bully. Do not read.
on 31 December 2013
I really enjoyed this book I thought it was sexy, scary and intriguing all at the same time. I loved the characters.
on 4 August 2013
Finally an exciting, page turner! This is a brilliant book, a first to a series. I really enjoyed the characters, the plot, the twists! Cant wait for the next book! ~ Katie.
on 14 August 2013
Read but take your time as you will want the next book ASAP to keep you going, be prepared for all the emotions to ride through your body. This book is HOT!! I loved it.
on 14 August 2013
I absolutely loved this book I can't praise it enough ,I could not put it down from start to finish ,I think I'd actually one on strike till it was finished, it was my first book of this kind and now I'm hooked. Ryder is like no other character I've read he keeps you guessing throughout is he good bad ? Who knows lol and all the mystery that surrounds Syn keeps you turning the pages too, can't wait for taunting destiny
on 20 August 2013
The only disappointment with this book is that it ends!! I almost rang in work to take a day off so I could finish it! Glad I didn't & got to savour it more as book 2 is only just released and I wouldn't care if I had to buy the hardback copy or import it - yes, it is that good. I refuse to write any spoilers but if you love Lost Girl, witches who kick ass & HOT guys you'd love to grind on down with - read this.