on 16 June 2015
Good quality solid product - Inateck products are a brand that can be trusted, I have dealt with their customer service and I was impressed that they care about their customers.
Anyway, about the product, this has 4 USB sockets, 3 on the top and one at the end. All the sockets are the high speed USB 3.0 variant which is completely compatible USB 1.0
Does the job and you have the backing of a good company!
on 10 April 2014
Now that I have got the 4-Port Hub I realize how difficult & awkward it was to use more than one USB device at the same time as I have a monitor (the HDMI cable plug gets in the way) and a keyboard, both plugged into the laptop. Now I can copy usb content to another device without going through the computer. The Inateck also scores on versatility as well with it's own extension cable. A top quality product.
on 26 September 2015
Bought this to add USB3 ports to an Intel NUC which only had 2 USB3 ports on the chassis. So far it's worked perfectly with a mouse, keyboard, and DVD drive, but it has to be said that none of those is actually USB, and none takes a huge current. I imagine that it might struggle with something like a fast USB3 disk drive that takes a higher current since it's unpowered, but that's not something I've tried
on 27 January 2014
I use this everyday to connect storage, printer, headphones to a macbook pro I use at work and have not had any issues since the day I hooked everything up (over 3 months ago). Other products would mysteriously disconnect completely or individual devices would not be available, but I've not experienced any problems like this with the Inateck! For the price and quality, I highly recommend this product
on 24 August 2014
Great little hub. Allows me to plug in and run USB devices that had to connected directly into my computer before, like portable hard drives, etc.

It's connected to my computer's USB 2 port, but runs USB 3 devices like it's a USB 3 connection all the way.

Strong and sturdy, exactly what I need for swapping out drives and devices regularly on a daily basis.
on 18 December 2014
I've tried a few - some hubs are just too large with many more ports than I could ever need, the smaller ones were always one port short of the number you actually need, some have a ridiculously long lead that clutters up the desk, others require a power pack. This one was just about the right size, had enough ports and is easily thrown into a bag with other accessories.
on 29 July 2014
Works well, nice quality, cable is a little short but that my opinion would recommend to others
on 15 January 2015
Very good USB bus, works perfectly well plugged into a laptop with all 4 USB ports being used.
on 16 January 2014
I wonder now how I managed to survive without one of these. One laptop I have has 3 USB ports and I prefer to use a standard keyboard and wireless mouse. This uses up valuable ports so when I need to attach anything else I generally find that something has to give especially if I want to use more than the free port. This works very well and I am delighted with it.
on 21 July 2014
Good bit of kit. Well made, well priced. Compact. Ideal for laptop or tablet. Can recommend.