4.0 out of 5 stars Good value
Published 18 months ago by Lydia

2.0 out of 5 stars The quality is not good
I was disappointed when recieving this item. The actual item looks rough. I do not like it at all. Sorry.
Published 13 months ago by Anna

2.0 out of 5 stars The quality is not good, 10 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Apple iPhone 4 and 4S Blue Wallet Case Cover + Screen Protector, Polishing Cloth & Touch Screen Stylus By Connect Zone TM (Toy)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 30 Sept. 2013
After a few months use it has become slightly cracked around the corners where it bends but I wouldn't expect much more as it was cheap. For the amount I paid it is well worth it and when it becomes too tattered I would easily buy another. My boyfriend recommended it to me as a way of minimising scratches to the surface of my phone and it has definitely helped with that, as well as being useful for holding my Oyster card in! I wasn't that bothered about the stylus which is just as well as there was nowhere to put it!

2.0 out of 5 stars joy. (82 yrs old this month), 19 July 2014
I wish to return this item. It does not fit my expensive new iPhone Please can I do this and expect a refund.
This is my first experience of buying from Amazon and I hope in future I will have more pleasure in this.
PLEASE INFORM ME ABOUT REFUND AS I AM of pensionable age but not receiving a pension.
Can you email me by return. joy. (82 yrs old this month)!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, 10 July 2014
Stevie G (Plymouth, UK) - See all my reviews
Really good item and such good value too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Case cover does the business!, 6 July 2014
Peter Etheridge (chichester West Sussex) - See all my reviews
Item received in good time, in good condition. Does the job of protecting my Iphone efficiently.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cover, 8 April 2014
Good cover. Protects well. Goid value for money and is a really nice blue colour. Will buy again when needed

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!!, 4 Dec. 2013
Ellad (Shropshire UK) - See all my reviews
Bought the black one for my husband, and loved it so much I bought another for myself. Perfect to protect my IPhone 4S. Good value and great protection for my phone.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely colour of blue and fits her I phone 4 perfect., 20 Oct. 2014
Got this as a present. Lovely colour of blue and fits her I phone 4 perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars top iPhone 4 case, 14 Dec. 2014
This is the best fitting iphone case to date.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 19 Jan. 2015