5.0 out of 5 stars MAXIMUM STRENGTH LYCOPENE 25mg 60 capsules EYES, PROSTATE, HEART vegetarian, 10 Sep 2013
This review is from: MAXIMUM STRENGTH LYCOPENE 25mg 60 capsules EYES, PROSTATE, HEART vegetarian (Personal Care)
Excellent product containing only natural ingredients. There are other lycopene tablets on sale here containing artificial dyes that cost a few pennies less but I will not use them as they can cause bad allergic reactions from these dyes. I recommend these for strength and price and use them myself.

5.0 out of 5 stars LYCOPENE THE WONDER DRUG, 15 Aug 2013
Taken from tomatoes, this wonder supplement will help your blood pressure, cholesterol & has cancer fighting properties. This particular brand is gelatine free, which is good for veggies, etc.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent service, 23 Jun 2014
I cannot comment on the product as having only just started taking it I hope over a period of time it will do some good.
However I would mention that the service from premium health was excellent. The first dispatch which was very quick did not arrive (Royal Mail again) I sent an email and they immediately sent a further dispatch first class post (which did arrive) and also gave me a refund of 3.
Well done Premium Health.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Service from suppliers, 21 Jun 2014
I have been taking tomato supplements for some years, but only by using the fresh, tinned, or ketchup varieties, and with the recent publicity of their benefits to certain male related health problems by research studies I consider these to be a more consistent way of keeping my levels topped up, they will be a valuable addition to my diet.