4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin...
Great book, full of inspiring information and quotes (from Pooh Bear as well as Einstein and Muhammad Ali), all packaged in an easy-to-read, easily accessible, good looking and friendly format. Excellent photographs, cartoons and diagrams that really get the messages across.

Some particularly interesting parts were the information on Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs...
Published on 24 Jan 2012 by L. Rogers

1.0 out of 5 stars The Gruffalo is a better picture book
There was nothing in this book that made me motivated and want to 'Stop Talking'. It made me want to talk more about how bloody rubbish it is. It's effectively a picture book for adults and if you removed said pictures then the text would probably only fill about twenty pages, ten of which are quotes. I suppose it's my own fault really that I didn't use the 'Look Inside'...
Published 17 months ago by N.R

2.0 out of 5 stars A bit random, 13 Dec 2012
While there are some interesting bits to this book, overall that's just what it felt like - bits - stuck together from other books. It lacks coherence. Shame.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Jumpstart, 29 Jun 2013
Just what I needed, really enjoyed learning new ways of living my life and making better decisions. Fantastic book, thankyou.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not mind blowing but worth a read, 23 Dec 2011
A lot of pictures and illustrations in the book but they help to get the message across, as they say a picture paints a thousand words. You can have it read in a couples of hours easy. Some good persuasive ideas in the book that get you thinking about taking action. A nice easy read with some humour throwing in here and there. A little shorter than expected with nothing already said before but worth the price I think as it summarises some good ideas into a handy sized book.

5.0 out of 5 stars A book that will spur you into the process of success., 1 Dec 2011
Let me start by just diving in there.
Someone who can ensure you fully understand a serious message in a lightly entertaining way, whilst inspiring you every time you turn the page, is seriously talented.

From the moment I opened Sháá Wasmund's book I knew it was going to be a good read.

Before I was hit with any ground-breaking messages, I observed what I guess could be called a proverb about a group of monks. This was followed by an illustration of a mundane experience most Londoners are subject to every single morning without fail - a mass amount of people in a line going up three separate escalators in the tube. Some are reading, others are standing limp staring into space. It reminded me of the Trainline advert where all the sheep are moving in one direction, afraid to do anything else.

Regardless of whether we live in London, we all know how demotivating it is to feel like you're stuck in a life pattern or job and it can severely drag you down.
So straight away, points were awarded for being able to immediately relate to the book and the glimpse of inspiration from the mini monk ancedote.

I would say the best feature of Wasmund's book is the selection of images and phrases she uses at the start of each chapterm which vary between inspiring, amusing or both.
She skilfully humours the fact that if we don't move off our butts and make our own desires happen we'll probably have an average and depressing existence. And then die.

It's such a lightheartedly written book, pleasantly easy to read and yet despite the length you know every penny spent was worthwhile.
In the interest of building a successful life - is it more beneficial to spend your tenner on a bottle of wine to drown your sorrows, or buy this book?

TO SEE THE REST OF THIS REVIEW, PLEASE GO TO:
[...]l

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy pretty much a waste of money, 16 Jan 2014
Big headline but poor content, this is pretty much like reading the daily mail...really worthless book considering the price you pay for it

4.0 out of 5 stars Stop Talking and Start Doing, 15 May 2013
Do you feel often overwhelmed and frustrated seeing how your life is passing by?

Today we have more opportunities that ever before and at the same time we feel trapped. Too much to do, too much information and buzz, all making us confused about what matters to us, and what we really want in our lives.

This book is visually attractive, making it easy to read. It's full of motivational quotes that makes you feel good. Shaa and Richard's book will help you move ahead while inspiring you to get into action.

When writing Corporate Escape: The Rise Of The New Entrepreneur my main objective was to help professionals overcome their fears to take full control of their working lives, leaving uncertainty, confusion and fear behind, especially those wanting to escape their corporate jobs to become new entrepreneurs.

As an specialist in helping professionals in transition work out what is next, I know that fear keep us stuck from living the life we dream and want. I also know how a book can be a catalyst for start creating the changes we want in our lives.

Stop talking and start doing will help you start moving away from your comfort zone. It's quick to read and attention grabbing, so an easy and enjoyable reading!