4.0 out of 5 stars Great colours!
Published 9 months ago by Fairy Rose

3.0 out of 5 stars Strange shape shoe...
I chose this design because it looked very unusual and different. It was and is... not very comfortable fit however.
Published 5 months ago by Kathleen Threadgold

4.0 out of 5 stars Great colours!, 13 Nov 2013
Love the colours, design and look of these shoes. Very comfortable, but they come up slightly small, so I'd recommend that one orders a half size bigger than normal. The 6.5 does fit me, but is slightly more snug than I'd like, so will need to trim my toenails quite short. However, I know that a size 7 would be far too big as I vary between a UK size 6 and 6.5, so was very pleased I'd ordered the 6.5.
They're lovely shoes that manage to make one's feet look smaller than they are. I'd order them again. The heels are a wonderful low to mid heel height.

4.0 out of 5 stars shoes, 18 Dec 2013
This shoe is better for me as the heels are lower and i can handle that. I wish that the lower heels could have some of the
glitz of the longer heeled shoes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Yes!, 10 April 2014
What a pair of shoes! I've had wonderful comments on these shoes. Comfy and look good what more would you want!

3.0 out of 5 stars Strange shape shoe..., 27 Mar 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these shoes, 21 Mar 2014
The colour, the style and the fit are all fabulous. Everyone noticed them when I wore them. They are not too over the top as some IC shoes so these are a little more subtle but I love them.

Irregular Choice Womens Dee Dee Court Shoes