5.0 out of 5 stars As always perfect pair!
Being a frequent customer at Irregular Choice I am nonetheless always amazed and the footwear they make. This pair has a little higher heel than the usual models, but fits perfectly anyway. The inside of the shoe is made of soft material, which keeps the foot comfortable. The outer decorations are very cute and look very gentle. These are lovely shoes, worth the purchase.
Published 5 months ago by Ljubov Kohutnicka

1.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful but badly designed
Published 1 month ago by One Reader

5.0 out of 5 stars As always perfect pair!, 16 Mar 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful shoes!, 7 April 2014
I love the little details on these shoes - so interesting to look at. Quite pricey, so bought them on a 20% discount day, so extra pleased!

1.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful but badly designed, 23 July 2014
I thought these shoes looked absolutely beautiful when I saw them on someone. So I ordered a pair (first time I ordered a shoe online and never again). The shoes were very beautiful to look at and the packaging was also gorgeous. Sadly, the shoes were absolutely impractically shaped (I would say very poorly designed - in terms of shape). I am a standard size 40 everywhere. Here I could not even get my feet into the shoe, and the angle of the shoe was such I cannot imagine it being anything but painful to walk in. So very sadly I had to return them.

5.0 out of 5 stars feel like a lady, 20 Aug 2014
Brought these shoes back in June for a wedding. I was a little worried I would be over dress. I was in love with the shoes when I opened them and when I wore them man, those shoes was the talk of the wedding. People tell how much they liked them. I felt like a woman, wow!!! Love them, worth every penny I spent!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 6 July 2014
Perfect fit, quick delivery.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love shoes, 24 Jun 2014
They hurt a little bit, But i just need to walk them in. As all my shoes hurt me when brand new

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely shoes, 5 Jun 2014
Although these were a bit big, I got them for going on holiday and didn't have time to sebd them back and get them replaced. I bought an insole for tgem and they were grand. Comfy, went with most things, happy with purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Irregular Choice make my day!, 26 May 2014
Love these shoes - gorgeous, stylish, sophisticated and not too difficult to wear (given the chance, I live in trainers so it's nice for a pair of heels to be so comfy!).Bought at a reduced price too so well worth the money. The heels are actually furry - how cool is that?

5.0 out of 5 stars what you see is what you get, 3 May 2014
I loved the shoe when i saw the picture, i am very happy to have bought it. The shape takes a little getting used to but it is overall comfortable and well made and as on the photo.

4.0 out of 5 stars Come up a bit big but you have to keep them, 19 April 2014
Another beautiful pair from Irregular Choice. So nice to break free from the boring black courts everyone has. In my usual size they were too big so I have insoles and heel grips which is a bit of a pain but I still love them.

Irregular Choice Womens Make My Day Court Shoes