5.0 out of 5 stars TO DIE FOR SHOES, 12 Jan. 2014
First time to buy this brand. Everything about them is perfect. The packaging is 'a gift to yourself'. The shoes are a gift ot everyone. They are the main topic of conversation when they get to go out! AND they are comfortable even on 'first wear'.
I'm a fan.

5.0 out of 5 stars Irregular Black Oz Court Shoe, 12 Jan. 2014
Arrived earlier than specified date which was great. We packed lovely box and they feel lovely on and look stunning and most important they are comfortable have worn then out and everybody loved them asking me where I got them because not the normal run of the mill shoe. Saving for next pair carn't wait.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful shoes- a work of art!, 11 Mar. 2014
I love these shoes! They are beautiful and make me smile just looking at them ! They are a smallish 4 but feel like they will stretch as I wear them more! Much easier to walk in than I thought as well! I love them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely shoe, 7 Mar. 2014
A. Hunt "ali" (Lincolnshire) - See all my reviews
Lovely shoe, correct and comfy fit. Very good price. Would highly recommend. Can't wait to buy more of this make. Very quick delivery.

4.0 out of 5 stars So unique, 16 April 2014
The size difference between sizes is large but the shoe is so much fun I forgive it. I got comments from complete strangers when I first wore these

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous shoes, 7 April 2014
These shoes are beautiful! Unfortunately I had to return them as they weren't suitable for workwear.. If i wore dressy clothes outside of work I would have definitely of kept them!

4.0 out of 5 stars Love the shoes, 20 Feb. 2014
Love the style and fabric but the left one seems to be too big, I was hard pressed to stop it slapping on and off yesterday when I wore them for the first time

5.0 out of 5 stars Soooo beautiful!, 19 Feb. 2014
Very comfortable, taking into account that we're talking about heels! Excellent quality shoes which you cannot miss! Cannot stop telling people to buy a pair for themselves!

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved these, 17 Feb. 2014
Be careful with those selling half sizes in these shoes, they are not half sizes... a 41 is a UK 8 and a 40 is a size 7. They are smaller fitting, so go for the bigger size I say, although, if you do, sometimes they don't stay on your feet!! But love them none the less..

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing shoes, 13 Feb. 2014
I'm absolutely in love with these shoes. i love the juxtaposition of the traditional (the flap on the foot and the tweed) with the extravagant (the colour and the lucite heel). They are extremely comfortable, and I will have difficulties not buying a pair in every colour... As far as sizing goes, I'd call these slightly smaller than my other IC pairs, so if you in between sizes, I'd recommend sizing up.

Irregular Choice Womens Oz Court Shoes