5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful shoes
Thrilled with these shoes... as with many lrregular Choice they can be tight across the top of the foot, storing them with a soft tennis ball inside the shoe gently stretches them and problem solved! Soft inside and very comfy as well as stunning!
Published 7 months ago by sarah corcoran

2.0 out of 5 stars I had to send these ones back as I couldn't ...
I had to send these ones back as I couldn't get my feet into them, ordered the half size and they arrived quickly, no dramas in returning these
Published 6 months ago by Smudge 633

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful shoes, 17 Jun. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Sizes are large fitting but beautiful shoes, 4 Sept. 2014
I originally ordered a size 5 as that is what I normally wear but it was miles too big. The free returns option was very handy to return and reorder. My new size 4s arrived just 2 days after posting off the returned pair and fitted fine. I have narrow feet and tend to walk out of court shoes but a heel grip sorted this. The shoes are beautiful and dress up any outfit. They aren't too high and are therefore easy to walk in. Would highly recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars I love everything about my shoes, 28 Aug. 2014
I love everything about my shoes. They are a work of art! They feel a bit big, but I think a smaller size would be too small. I am looking forward to showing them off, I don't think my friends know about Irregular Choice yet but I know they will love them. I was impressed with the quick delivery too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous in pink, 26 Feb. 2014
Because I REALLY wanted them, I did something REALLY stupid: I bought size 6.5uk (40eu) instead of size 6uk (39eu)...and they ended up too large, of course...
The price was low (I got them for £26.22) and I thought it would be 'fine', especially since I am usually in between sizes: my 'real' size is 39.5eu, which as you may know is rather rare unless it's sneakers...

Needless to say, they are gorgeous, looking absolutely fabulous, it would have been absolutely perfect if they were my size that is, because the problem is not only that there is a gap on the heel part: the issue is that when I tried to put gel pads to stop my feet from sliding forward, there was a large gap on the FRONT part which was showing to the world I was wearing shoes too big for me...

I'm not despairing just yet of wearing them though, with heavy padding, insoles and tights, it might just work...?

I purchased the Navy/Cream/Black one.

5.0 out of 5 stars fabulous, 20 Jun. 2014
I ordered size 6, my regular size, and they fit perfectly. More comfy than they look, though I have put gel pads in them for extra cushioning. I've had loads of complements as they are so unusual. Great shoes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab shoes, 3 July 2014
I'm forever returning shoes or boots bought online. These were a perfect fit, very comfy and look fab. No complaints at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous!!, 26 Jun. 2014
When these arrived I was not disappointed.....a stunning pair of shoes. They are unexpectedly comfortable and good value for money.....I would highly recommend ;-)

4.0 out of 5 stars very cute, 19 Jun. 2014
These shoes are very cute, I love the colours in them. The flag on the front isn't too over-powering, which is good. Beautifully made, as all irregular choice shoes are. As expected the outfit has to be toned down as it's all about the shoes. Very pleased with them and the price was brilliant!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!, 18 Jun. 2014
These shoes are lovely, they are just as pictured and match my dress perfectly.. Will be wearing them with lots of other outfits too.

5.0 out of 5 stars In love with my new shoes, 11 Jun. 2014
I love my new shoes .they are so comfortable,the colour and design is even better than the picture.ive just purchased another 2 pairs,,,,

Irregular Choice Womens Patty Court Shoes