‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THESE BOOTS, 12 Nov 2013
I am a great IC fan and have every colour in the miaow boots , and these new ones out will not disappoint the picture does not do them justice, don't be put off by the description of the gold it is subtle and makes these boots every day wear not just for evenings/special occasions

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab!, 7 Nov 2013
Abby Horton (Stockport UK) - See all my reviews
I've wanted these boots for ages......finally managed to get them for a bargain price. Very happy. They are pretty wide but quite hard underfoot. I don't care, I just wanted them! They look awesome :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Purrrrffffect, 19 Dec 2013
Ive had these for christmas off my husband. I have not yet worne them, but what a beautiful pair of shoes. The heel is a purfect size and the quality is amazing. A deffinate wardrobe must for any one!

5.0 out of 5 stars best purchase ever, 2 Jan 2014
The first time i saw these shoes was in Schuh It was love at first site but the price was 85. Buying them here at 49 was a bargain.
I buy lots of things on amazon but never written a review. ...the day I wore these shoes I had comments from anyone who noticed them. I couldn't be more proud! So im happy to leave a review as best purchase ever . Will definitely buy more irregular choice shoes from amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 15 Jan 2014
Love them!!! Not much more I can say except they get noticed. They are comfortable to wear - no pinched toes and feel good all around. They arrived on time and well packaged.

4.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous, 30 Oct 2013
Arrived quickly, Fit well. Beautiful to look at off and on your foot! Not 5 stars because there appears to be a minor colour mismatch on a bit of my boots running from the top to the bottom of the boots. Not enough for me to bother but enough to make me wonder but not do anything about, the fact they might have been seconds.

5.0 out of 5 stars irregular choice boots, 24 Mar 2014
GREAT BOOTS LOVE THEM THINKING ABOUT BUYING ANOTHER PAIR. EVERYONE I HAVE SHOWING THEM 2 LOVE THEM . ALSO FASTLEY DELIVERD. EXCELENT DETAIL WOULD RECOMEND ANYONE WHO HAS STYLE SHOULD HAVE A PAIR OR 2 .

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing, 13 Jan 2014
Really nice comfortable boots. Not too keen on the wings on the back but they are easily covered with trousers. Look lovely on too.

5.0 out of 5 stars purrrrfect!, 30 Dec 2013
I bought these boots as a Christmas present for my daughter. They arrived extremely quickly and were very well packaged. Also the best price I've ever seen!
Very unusual and unique boots,the detailing on them is incredible and beautiful.
The only drawback? My daughter doesn't want to wear them. Instead,she says they should be put on a pedestal and admired,just like the work of art they are!
Beautiful boots. Sure to be a talking point! :-D

5.0 out of 5 stars Irregular Choice, 15 Dec 2013
These were a gift from my husband and I love the quality of the manufacture and the styles of this company are just me.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›