5.0 out of 5 stars snuggly boots
These boots are really lovely to wear and very comfortable with a fur lining that keeps my feet lovely and warm
Published 8 months ago by L. E. Hartill

2.0 out of 5 stars Make good bedroom slippers
Published 9 months ago by Savy Shopper

2.0 out of 5 stars Make good bedroom slippers, 19 Sep 2013
Savy Shopper (HATFIELD, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I bought these since they r real suede and wool at a fraction of the price of Ugg boots. However, I found myself slipping and sliding on icy ground because of the foam type soles. Not only is there a lack of tread on the bottoms, but in wet weather, the water would seep through wet socks would result. I use them as house slippers...I would not normally spend so much on those.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice boots., 7 Nov 2013
Not as good quality as Uggs but I plan to use them as slippers so they're absolutely fine. Delivered quickly and good customer service.

5.0 out of 5 stars snuggly boots, 4 Nov 2013
L. E. Hartill "Dumpling" (Wolverhampton, England) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Boots, 4 April 2014
These are real cosy good looking boots and I really like them but they have went a tad big after wearing them I wish I had bought a smaller size

4.0 out of 5 stars Make great slippers!, 14 Oct 2013
I bought these because I wanted a pair of slippers and usually end up buying outdoor boots for slippers. I am a size 6 and I ordered a size 6, they fit perfectly. I can see what the previous person said about the soles, they are a bit on the plastic side and a little bit slippery on my tiled floors, so I have taken a star off for that. But for the price they do the job just fine, I don't think I would pay full price for them.