on 13 July 2013
Just read this the 3rd time straight through.

If you want to really get a grip on your life, read this book. I had no idea how my brain creates and directs my actions. It feels like a light bulb has turned on in my head. Wow. This is really really interesting and empowering information!

What a great writer. Read this book!
on 22 December 2013
I've often heard the expression 'mind over matter' but I've never truly understood it before. This book is a real eye opener.

We don't make the most of our brains and this books helps you understand the importance of using it properly and how, when we do, it can really impact on our lives.

It is well written and based on solid scientific research but presented in such a way as to be understandable by 'the man on the street'.

If you want to learn how to develop your full potential, look no further.
on 5 November 2013
Found this book to have some very useful idea's . Jill's writing was clear with a up beat tone. If you are thinking of changing you're thinking then she's the person to help.
on 24 March 2014
I have now read 3 books by this author and i really like her contents and writing style. This one focuses on how to rewire the neural pathways that contain the thoughts that create my actions. WOW. I also really liked her "Law of Attraction Matrix" book. It is also totally exceptional. Read them both!
on 11 April 2014
What a fantastic book. Defiantly one of my favourite on the subject. Great author very engaging. I've got other books by this author on my kindle waiting to be read soon.
on 26 April 2014
I enjoyed reading this book as it is well written and does get you thinking (which is reassuring given that it's a brain book !). It doesn't offer anything too profound on the subject though and is really a glorified self-help book so if you want to transform yourself into the next Einstein I would encourage you to dig a bit deeper.
on 19 July 2014
I thoroughly enjoyed this book, finding it very informative. It was a short read, but easily understandable and good
Ideas to try and improve mind power.
on 5 June 2014
Brilliant insight into the power of our minds, Gets you thinking about how much more you could achieve if you increased your brain power
on 26 January 2014
I was hoping for more techniques but good overall. Lots of good little tips but not too much substance. Overall insightful though.
on 25 January 2014
Despite only spending less than a pound on this, I'm still annoyed that I did. It was all going so well, until just after the bit where the sample ended .. and then she talks about Remote Viewing as a scientifically proven principle ... and continues with ESP. Oh dear.

If you're a tree-hugging hippie that believes any old clap trap masquerading under the banner of spiritualism then you'll love this book (which incidentally doesn't actually seem to give any advice other than "exercise regularly" and "take supplements"). If you are even half grounded, you'll hate it. Don't waste your money or the 20 mins it'll take to read it. Utter rubbish.