4.0 out of 5 stars Non-existent waistband
Not quite sure why they have bothered to elasticate the waistband because it is utterly useless, if it didn't have drawstrings they would just not stay up!!! Other bottoms have adequate elastication and you only need to use drawstrings if you carry a lot in the pockets.
Published 13 months ago by PatG

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY ..THEY ARE TERRIBLE QUALITY
I am not someone who buys these things as some ghastly day wear fashion item to go out in, or even god forbid train in .

They were bought purely for comfort casual round the house wear, and maybe a trek into the garden to mow a lawn at best..

( they were cheap so i bought two pairs b.t.w )

Quite frankly I cant stress...
Published 12 months ago by Digit@lguru

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY ..THEY ARE TERRIBLE QUALITY, 18 Mar. 2014

( they were cheap so i bought two pairs b.t.w )

Quite frankly I cant stress enough they aren't fit for any purpose other than being a bin liner .

They fit fine in terms of size.size. That is where the compliments finish..

I put the first pair on the first time..., a cracking rip noise emanated from a southerly direction..., as i sat down at my desk,

I now realise the groin tore fractions at the seem ...then further

The material has pulled from the stitching, the materials is so thin the stitching wont hold any stretch or movement.

The sewing is so shoddy it barely suffices to hold the clothing together

This rip then expanded , I moved again , the rip became bigger...

I've had these things for only a few weeks, and given then barely any use whatsoever....

Whilst lightweight an comfortable for in the house, I dread to think what would happen to anyone who had the temerity to go for a jog in them let alone a walk to a shop or bent down to tie a shoelace... .

I was about to write this scathing review, and blow me, if the inside zip pocket ( which on both pairs had a series of dodgy stray cotton finishing that snagged the zip if not careful ) didn't go through and my keys fly ankle direction inside the lining

I thought maybe one pair was a rogue one...but when I put the second pair on , as with the first pair, on sitting down , once more the familiar strain an rip noise was heard.

I'm not remotely overweight, relatively slim, and the sizing I ordered was more than adequate and a perfect fit for me.....

Sadly the finish and stitching isn't up to any wear tear or remotely light use ....

Quite frankly, the quality of these is a disgrace ! I know you get what you pay for , but these are the worst item of clothing I've had in my life

SO AVOID LIKE THE PROVERBIAL PLAGUE !

1.0 out of 5 stars Very Poor Quality, 26 May 2014
Brad (Burntwood, Staffs, UK) - See all my reviews
I bought these Tracksuit bottoms for the sole intention to wear to the gym, as I needed some longer bottoms anywhere. They were cheap and arrived within a week.

Today was the day I decided to wear them for my morning gym session. They fit well and feel very comfortable all round, I was happy with my purchase. However when I got to the gym and started my workout a tear occur within minutes. I am extremely unhappy with the quality of the bottoms. The tear worsened as I walked back home, and now I'm left with a crotchless pair of tracksuit bottoms and a bad day

4.0 out of 5 stars Non-existent waistband, 4 Feb. 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible Quality, 15 July 2014
C. Gillott (uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mens Tracksuit Bottoms Trousers Microfibre With Stipes (Apparel)
Terrible quality ripped after first use
Went to the gym and did a light workout and straight away they ripped.

Avoid these like the plague.

4.0 out of 5 stars track bottoms, 13 Oct. 2013
They are very good quality, but a little generous on the sizes, as I am a 34 waist, which I thought would be a medium, but they are a little large, am washing them to see if they shrink, if not, may buy the smaller size.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 27 Jan. 2014
Ordered both the colours. Delivery was very fast and product is exactly as expected. Actually, the quality and the fit of the trousers exceeded my expectations.

1.0 out of 5 stars Tracksuit bottoms, 15 April 2014
Complete waste of money fell to bits the first time i wore them.
they look OK but that's the only good thing about them.
Stitching done with a hot needle and burnt thread.
Very disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars trackies, 13 July 2014
nice quality

5.0 out of 5 stars Value for money, 7 July 2014
Excellent price better quality than expected thank you

3.0 out of 5 stars length is a bit short and finish could be better started to unravel after 2 washes but for everyday ..., 4 July 2014
C. Lopez "bookishboy" (London UK) - See all my reviews
length is a bit short and finish could be better started to unravel after 2 washes but for everyday use ,ok.