4.0 out of 5 stars M'review
Bought it as an intellectual gift for my friend with a lot of hair on the neck region. "Euphoric" was their response and they hope it will allow them to move out of the friend-zone with their friend who is female. I hear women cannot resist a man who dons such sophisticated headwear.
Published 1 month ago by Matt

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheap & nasty
Cheap looking and the fabric feels horrible. It's also way too small (my head isn't THAT big!)

However, I applied to return it and almost choked on the 'estimated £6.01 will be deducted from your refund'. For a £9.99 hat? So, I'll donate it to a charity shop and be sure to never order from this supplier (Coozo) again.
Published 7 months ago by Tracey Wells

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheap & nasty, 7 July 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars M'review, 16 Jan. 2015

5.0 out of 5 stars hats of to ya!, 16 Nov. 2013
Debbie A. Bryan "debnut" (epping forest) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Beechfield Unisex Fedora Hat (Misc.)
love this hat fits well and the material is not cheaply made i would recommend this to anyone who loves wearing hats, it fits ok as well i have a smallish head so happy that this nice hat fits my head!

5.0 out of 5 stars SUPERB, 26 Dec. 2013
I bought this because it goes well with my dance routine for smooth criminal it looks cool confortable and it is elasticated so it will fit on your head nicely another thing is that i ordered large and large is quite small its not massive and it dident fit untill i had a hair cut

5.0 out of 5 stars Smooth Criminal, 6 May 2014
Great for my nine-year-old budding Michael Jackson wanna-be. The hat fits well and is reasonable quality for the price. All good!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Quality Hat, 10 Dec. 2013
Kenneth Moran (Ireland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Beechfield Unisex Fedora Hat (Misc.)
I bought the hat for a laugh, just for a novlety event but to be honest I'd wear it in general life, the quality is that good.
Excellent product, would recommend to anyone.

3.0 out of 5 stars A musing into the gentleman's wardrobe, 1 Nov. 2013
The classic fedora is the ultimate symbol of class. Too many people dismiss this piece of cranial craftsmanship as a mere 'hat', to be worn by whomever so chooses. I have studied the art of wearing a Fedora for nearly a decade now. There is a certain technique to properly wear it, as I have learned over years of trial and error. There are many elements that ordinary folk would not understand, neither begin to comprehend. The perfect inclination of the head while mounting the Fedora, the optimal angle to fasten the Fedora to ones head so that wind resistance is kept to a minimum. The right brush is also an important part of any self respecting Fedora owner's decision. A felt brush is best for getting rid of any unwanted fibers from the surface of the Fedora, while a firmer, more vigorous bristled brush is the wiser choice for loosing any dirt that perhaps collected while having an encounter with any undesirables.
Last night I had a rendezvous with some of these so called undesirables. They formed a circle around me whilst I was engaged in a particularly joyous game of pokemon blue. I exclaimed,''Leave me be! I have no quarrel with you! I merely wish to return to my lodgings, for a quiet night of scotch and my little pony''. Obviously you cannot reason with them, one of the leaders told me to turn over my possessions, I replied,''I shall give you one more chance! I shall have you know that I am trained in gorilla warfare and have over 300 confirmed kills!''. This didn't seem to have the intended effect. I lost my wallet, my phone, they even deleted my pokemon blue save, I had just beaten Sabrina! I forgive them though, for they could never understand the bond between a man and his blastoise. I can however bear to part ways with my wallet and phone, nobody ever contacts me anyway, I intimidate people without realising. My manly musk and superior dress sense ward potential mates away, but I do not bother myself with such common harlots, who cannot even recite the bushido code, which i live by every day of my life.
All in all i will give this Fedora a 3/5. The mark would be higher however i feel that the perfect fedora ensures a sexual mate the very following hour of donning said Fedora.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!, 5 Aug. 2013
This item is perfect, the quality is amazing, its a bit to big but i ordered a large.... not a hat expert, i love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars pussy magnet, 21 April 2014
Absolute class.

I bought one of these hats last month and I feel absolutely euphoric. Not by some phony god's blessing, but because I am enlightened by my own intelligence for buying this hat.

My friends love it, they think I look elegant and sophisticated, and all of the ladies get wet. I have so far picked up 4 women while wearing this hat, and I left them all wanting more. I believe this is because I come across as a suave gentleman. I approach ladies and greet them with a friendly "Hello, m'lady." followed sometimes with a short "How are you this fine afternoon?", and after working my magic, her knickers shortly drop to the floor.

Recommended to all aspiring fine gentlemen out there.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, 14 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Beechfield Unisex Fedora Hat (Misc.)
Hats are my passion and I love the fedora type. Once it was delivered, I put it in immediately. It fit perfectly and it looks very elegant.

Beechfield Unisex Fedora Hat (S/M) (Black)