5.0 out of 5 stars An Absolute Godsend, 28 April 2014
S. Hussain "A Critical Reviewer" (London, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Earth Friendly Baby Calming Lavender Cleansing Bar (Personal Care)
At five months old, our little ones skin was starting to become very dry, no matter how much baby lotion and other Johnsons products we used. E45 didn't help so in desperation, we tried this next to combat the flaky skin on her face and feet.

After a week of using this soap, we began to notice the difference; her skin softened and the dry patches began to disappear. Within three weeks, these disappeared completely. The testament for us was a patch of skin on her forehead which had been dry ever since she was born. It too began to disappear when using this soap and has now gone entirely.

I recommended the soap to my sister who has very dry hands when she came to stay with me, thinking it may help her as well even though it's formulated for babies . She tried it for the duration of her stay, and also noticed the difference. She decided that she too would invest in it for herself.

The lavender scent is quite mild and the soap washes off the skin easily. Very little is used so it's cost effective as well. It cleans well and we'll never use anything else for our little one. For us, it was an answer to a prayer as nothing else seemed to help her skin.

Thoroughly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 12 July 2014
Delicious smell

5.0 out of 5 stars New Baby, 23 Oct 2013
Frederick Marsh (Norfolk, UK) - See all my reviews
Requested by my pregnant daughter who was very surprised to find it in the toiletries box from granny! It is what it says.

Earth Friendly Baby Calming Lavender Cleansing Bar